General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My local polling station was quiet when I went in about 4pm or so.

There was a few people drifting in and out though but certainly not jam packed like I have heard about elsewhere. 

However it may have been busier earlier on in the day and may still be before polling finishes at 10pm.

21 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

I think the exit polls will give a clearer indication of the way the nation is going. They will be published about 10pm. 

Always with the put down. No interest after 10pm then.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

DWP slash amputee's benefits after assessor claims missing foot has 'healed'

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dwp-slash-amputees-benefits-after-21078208

What the Tories are voting for.

*puts on Malky hat*

And quite right too, these bludgers shouldn't be given an inch; they're milking the system when they're perfectly capable of standing on their own two.....oh. 

Wee Jimmy Krankie. 

37 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

My local polling station was quiet when I went in about 4pm or so.

There was a few people drifting in and out though but certainly not jam packed like I have heard about elsewhere. 

However it may have been busier earlier on in the day and may still be before polling finishes at 10pm.

How many people choose to postal vote these days? I haven’t been near a polling station in years.

Just took the missus down to vote.
Another tick in the box for the SNP.

All my mates have voted SNP Bar one, he’s voted for the Tories because “they fucking Nats hate the Rainjurz.”

Malksoft getting started early - genuinely sorry I'll be missing tonight's puce-tinged entertainment.

Anyone fearing the likely Tory majority - small comfort, but our boy will inevitably be somehow angrier than if they'd lost. Enjoy!