General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I genuinely dont know who to vote for.

Voted snp in the past but the fact they have said they would get labour into power puts me off.

Labour are genuinely terrifying. Policies that dont make financial sense and corbyn is a knob. Plus we dont need another brexit referendum as just results in more uncertainty

Tories will get brexit done but then probably see the rich/poor maintain. Plus boris is a total buffoon

All in all im stumped

I genuinely dont know who to vote for.

Voted snp in the past but the fact they have said they would get labour into power puts me off.

Labour are genuinely terrifying. Policies that dont make financial sense and corbyn is a knob. Plus we dont need another brexit referendum as just results in more uncertainty

Tories will get brexit done but then probably see the rich/poor maintain. Plus boris is a total buffoon

All in all im stumped

Corbyn won't get a majority - the best he can hope for is a supply and confidence deal with the SNP - they will surely prevent any of Labour's sillier policies.

SNP is the only vote in Scotland IMHO.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Text from SNP made me smile:

Hi XXXXXXXX -

Oh the weather outside is frightful

But the message from me is delightful.

And since we all want Boris to go.

Go to vote, Go to vote, Go to vote SNP

Nicola Sturgeon

PS Polls close 10pm - you've only few hours left.

There is no way Sturgeon made that up Mr XXXXXXXX

Voted (SNP) around half 7 this morning. Car park at the community centre was almost full and like a logic puzzle trying to get out. Not seen it as busy at that time since the independence referendum (and that had a larger eligible electorate).

Wife voted later. Fairly sure she voted SNP too as our MP is a good one. She did say, that if she was still in Stranraer she wouldn’t as the SNP guy down there is an absolute crook. Thankfully I’ve got her out of there and she’ll vote Tory no more.

Edited by AyrshireTon

Just back from the polling station with my boyfriend, it was really busy, had to queue to vote for the first time ever and a big group of young lads came into the station after we did. Anyway Deirdre Brock has another two votes.

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Gammon in Chief, Jackson Carlaw has either admitted to voting twice or is lying.

Carlaw is the sort of c**t who really wouldn’t know if he’s done something wrong.  If you explained it to his face you would get back a vacant stare.  

The same goes for Alister Jack who was never meant to get beyond half a mile of a farm.

Corbyn won't get a majority - the best he can hope for is a supply and confidence deal with the SNP - they will surely prevent any of Labour's sillier policies.

SNP is the only vote in Scotland IMHO.

Thats my worry. Genuinely terrifies me that labour get into power

15 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Voted (SNP) around half 7 this morning. Car park at the community centre was almost full and like a logic puzzle trying to get out. Not seen it as busy at that time since the independence referendum (and that had a larger eligible electorate).

Not many 16 and 17 year olds would be using a car park tbf.