General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I live in Stockton-on-Tees. 

I will be voting labour. 

Imagine living in an area such as mine and not doing so. 

I'm in Darlo, what exactly has labour brought to the area ? They have bled the area dry for years, international companies have brought work to the area and what is the first thing the local labour voices do ? Lets strike and show them how powerful we are. They strike against non-local workers coming in to the area while their members are shit at their jobs, i.e. TeesRep and the biomass site on the other side of the river, it collapsed and nearly killed a lad, brilliant local workmanship there.

9 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Haven’t you got some kittens to tickle you utter freak?

skysports-derek-mcinnes-mcinnes_4468510.thumb.jpeg.c34cbd35fb366e07b2d65559cd512f63.jpeg

8 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

I'm in Darlo, what exactly has labour brought to the area ? They have bled the area dry for years, international companies have brought work to the area and what is the first thing the local labour voices do ? Lets strike and show them how powerful we are. They strike against non-local workers coming in to the area while their members are shit at their jobs, i.e. TeesRep and the biomass site on the other side of the river, it collapsed and nearly killed a lad, brilliant local workmanship there.

My constieuncy is Stockton South, which was formely represented by James 'Not a career politician NORTHERN POWERHOUSE' Wharton. The fella who let the Redcar Steelworks die on its arse without bothering his own to show up in his own backyard. 

Dr Paul Williams has been a diligent MP in my opinion, and the fact that he appears for surgeries, and hustings, unlike Vickers last night, means that we have been represented more in parliament more than ever before since the last Labour Goverment.  It cannot be argued that he is a knowlegable fella, especially on the NHS.

My constieuncy is Stockton South, which was formely represented by James 'Not a career politician NORTHERN POWERHOUSE' Wharton. The fella who let the Redcar Steelworks die on its arse without bothering his own to show up in his own backyard. 
Dr Paul Williams has been a diligent MP in my opinion, and the fact that he appears for surgeries, and hustings, unlike Vickers last night, means that we have been represented more in parliament more than ever before since the last Labour Goverment.  It cannot be argued that he is a knowlegable fella, especially on the NHS.

Do you live there willingly?

5 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight, no doubt now we are heading for a tory majority and escape from the EU. I just hope now that the SNP break their record of MP's at Westminster allowing them to blow their hot air with nothing of substance to back it up as the tories will block any attempt at indyref2. To all the so called nats, have you seen what the French are doing because of a change in their pension ? What are you doing for your fight to independence ? That's right, going to George Square and waving some flags, showing absolutely no fight for independence. 

Hear, hear! I think I will have the champagne on ice ready to toast the victory.

4 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Hear, hear! I think I will have the champagne on ice ready to toast the victory.

One hopes that one gets the bubbles up one's nose and the cork up one's arse when quaffing one's champagne.  When one indulges in one's canapes, one hopes that one spares a thought for those recipients at the sharp end of the severe austerity foisted upon them by this tory shitfest - the canny pays  !!!

However, you and your self-serving types won't give a monkeys as long as you're doing ok, eh ???

Calls for Scots to begin direct action to gain independence - from a Tory Unionist - and that the Unions should get back in their box because British workers are shit and should be replaced by foreigners. By someone delighted that freedom of movement is coming to an end.

The Politics forum really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Born and raised there.  But love visiting family in Scotland, support Aberdeen and the Scotland team.
House prices are ridiculously cheap. 
Yes is the answer to your question! 

Fair fucks. I had a lady friend who went to Teeside Uni, and I got dragged to the union to see cascada live; on the journey down I was shown the delights of Stockton/Teeside/“The Borough” as it were. Very...interesting.

Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight, no doubt now we are heading for a tory majority and escape from the EU. I just hope now that the SNP break their record of MP's at Westminster allowing them to blow their hot air with nothing of substance to back it up as the tories will block any attempt at indyref2. To all the so called nats, have you seen what the French are doing because of a change in their pension ? What are you doing for your fight to independence ? That's right, going to George Square and waving some flags, showing absolutely no fight for independence. 
Ooft. That post positively reeks of impotence and anger [emoji23]

Fair fucks. I had a lady friend who went to Teeside Uni, and I got dragged to the union to see cascada live; on the journey down I was shown the delights of Stockton/Teeside/“The Borough” as it were. Very...interesting.
If you ever have the pleasure of visiting the Boro again, get yourself to The Pig Iron and then The Bongo.

26 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
12 hours ago, johnnydun said:
True dat.

Howcum he/she is such a p***k then?

I cannot blame him for his winding up tbf.

I have voted SNP since the age of 18 and I am a strong Yes man, however some of those who support the same side as I do on here, have made themselves easy targets on here. 

The rage and seethe coming from the SNP/Yes voters on here whenever someone they don't agree with has a fair counter argument is astounding. I imagine them all sitting at home replying in a raging manner with a blood boiled complexion that can only be described as...well...gammon.

I am all for healthy (sometimes heated) debate, but some of the retorts from the SNP/Yes side on here would put Twitter/Express/Mail Britnats to shame. It is not the way I see our mindset as I think we can all do better than that.

The politics thread is a mess, with no need to be as, going by answers in this poll, 80% of those who use it support the same thing.

If they don't want folk to obviously troll, they shouldn't make themselves targets.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

One hopes that one gets the bubbles up one's nose and the cork up one's arse when quaffing one's champagne.  When one indulges in one's canapes, one hopes that one spares a thought for those recipients at the sharp end of the severe austerity foisted upon them by this tory shitfest - the canny pays  !!!

However, you and your self-serving types won't give a monkeys as long as you're doing ok, eh ???

Recipients being the operative word! I'm sick of my hard earned money being confiscated by the government and gifted to the slovenly, feckless plebs. 

Edited by Ralstonite

4 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Recipients being the operative word! I'm sick of my hard earned money being confiscated by the government and gifted to the slovenly, feckless plebs. 

You really display your sanctimonious colours on a big "f*ck off" flag, don't you ??