General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha! Brilliant, at the end of that debate Nicola says “I’m the only one here who’s in government and we need to do more, we aren’t doing enough.” Few annoyed reactions followed as the cameras turned away to conclude the show but you could just make out the Green Leader saying “well you’re doing a good job!” and Nicola saying “thank you!

Green Leader btw, just going to say it but WID.
Pics or gtf

Guest Bob Mahelp

This guy stands down as a candidate for posting something that honestly nobody gives a shit about, and yet we have a PM who is guilty of casual racism and ignorant anti-Islam remarks. 

This country is fucked. 

As an aside, if 'anti-semitism' was 'anti-gay', and the LGBT community were complaining about it, the right wing press would be screaming about 'snowflakes' and accusing them of being easily offended Liberal tree huggers. 

We're heading towards a dark place here. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

That SNP guy who has just been removed made comments a few weeks back likening transgender people to paedophiles. How anyone can defend him is beyond me, he’s rightly been booted.

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I give a shit about it tbh.

My point stands. 

Why is the most prominent politician in the UK being given  a free ride and not being confronted about his long history of racist remarks, while a list of candidates as long as your arm are standing down for equally offensive comments ? 

I think the SNP guy’s comments were unacceptable, but do wonder what the appropriate form of words to non-anti-semitically argue that Israel is a barbaric state committing genocide against Palestinians is? That said the boys comments on trans people etc is unacceptable. Its no shock to see the snp’s resident arsehole Mceleny jumping on this.

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

My point stands. 

Why is the most prominent politician in the UK being given  a free ride and not being confronted about his long history of racist remarks, while a list of candidates as long as your arm are standing down for equally offensive comments ? 

Because Boris said it as a way to get the conversation started.

I really don't see how you can't understand this. He's not a bad guy, he's a japester.

The second post drew parallels between the treatment of Palestinians today with the “unconscionable” treatment of Jews in Europe during world war two. “This was insensitive, upsetting and deeply offensive”, Hanvey said.

Hajo Meyer made this point after being in Auschwitz and living in Israel.

What would he know though.

35 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

That SNP guy who has just been removed made comments a few weeks back likening transgender people to paedophiles. How anyone can defend him is beyond me, he’s rightly been booted.

Do you have a link to that quote?