Frank Grimes

General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

X in the box for   

462 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So it’s the lead item on all newspapers, websites, radio transmissions and TV news?

Somehow I managed to miss that. 

Spoiler

It's on The Guardian's front page, not surprisingly.

Equally unsurprising is that it doesn't get a single mention on the Tory propaganda rags such as The Telegraph (5....count them...5....headline articles on Corbyn being a Jew hater), Express or Daily Mail. 

I'm no fan but Owen Jones demonstrated that the best way to counter Andrew Neil is to highlight the dozens of financial interests and far-right ventures he supports and is implicated by.

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's on The Guardian's front page, not surprisingly.

Equally unsurprising is that it doesn't get a single mention on the Tory propaganda rags such as The Telegraph (5....count them...5....headline articles on Corbyn being a Jew hater), Express or Daily Mail. 

Exactly my point.

”Corbyn is anti-Semitic” (not true).  Headline coverage across the MSM.

”Tory Party is Islamophobic” (lots of evidence including Johnson comments.  Very selective coverage, rarely lead on TV.

How much self loathing does it take for a Scottish ‘natural Labour voter’ to vote for a Johnson led Conservative Party to avoid a further Referendum where the Scottish people can choose the way forward for themselves and their children?

Andrew Neil just screams across the table without giving the guest a chance to answer.

Also, ‪what’s with the view in today’s world that a politicians willingness to bomb people is seen as a measure of their character. ‬

All I’ve seen on Twitter is Rangers fans praising Andrew Neil. That’s enough for me to suggest he did his usual: barking over the interviewee to suit his own agenda. Sturgeon probably looked like shit anyway. Also, the SNP’s record on the NHS isn’t criminal. Look at SNHS compared to the rest of UK during the 2010s and I believe you’ll find Scotland has vastly superior standard of service. Thanks for playing, though.

He's got the whole banality of evil vibe going on.
A fash face as well.

Absolutely. Would suit a stahlhelm no bother. In fact I bet he's tried one on.

Stephen Miller                                                                                                                    Dominic Raab

2049.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma    180616-stephen-miller-zero-tolerance-che 

Some guy on Twitter has screenshotted his own sent imessages and passed them off as "Labour Whatsapp groups" trying to run cover for Corbyn's interview and fair play at the laziness of the grift tbh.

4 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

Imagine actually posting something like that with a smiley. What a fucking cringe-inducing moron.

You replied ? You replied to a cringe worthy moron ? You want to be me, i can smell it

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I'm no fan but Owen Jones demonstrated that the best way to counter Andrew Neil is to highlight the dozens of financial interests and far-right ventures he supports and is implicated by.

What are they ?