Frank Grimes

General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

X in the box for   

462 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The SNP have got you absolutely seething and it’s wonderful. All you’re capable of is posting daft anti-SNP pictures - very tragic indeed.

Looks like your the one that’s seething.
Has that useless SNP incompetent Health Minister
Chucked it yet ?

1 minute ago, Old Pack said:

Chucked it yet ?

The one who is overseeing the best performing NHS in the UK?

Don't think so m9

4 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Chucked it yet ?

Hopeless attempts at haiku thread for this pish m9. 

9 hours ago, Paco said:

Sturgeon was floundering at parts last night and anyone not devoted to the cause could see that.

I suspect it’ll be much the same for the other party leaders, including Johnson because Neil is an obnoxious c**t to everyone, but that should be no real comfort. As ever with these things I doubt many, if any, are watching and deciding how to vote as a result, which is about the only positive Sturgeon can take from that.

Yeah it's like the debates. People just watch it to confirm their beliefs. You can see that on here and on Twitter, most uber Nationalists will claim Neil was unfair, bring up his political leanings etc to try and excuse Sturgeon. Unionists will claim she got destroyed. And there's a small minority in the middle.

Regardless of his questioning technique (which he uses on everybody) all the issues brought up by Neil were absolutely fair and she struggled to answer most of them. They are all things that are going to be questioned when we get a 2nd referendum and we better have better answers ready if we are going to win. All the things she was asked about are pretty fundamental to the case of independence. Things like this should be used as an opportunity to learn how to present a better case, not play the victim card or be utter delusional in thinking Sturgeon did well. If she had given that interview a week before a 2nd referendum it could have been catastrophic.

8 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Yeah it's like the debates. People just watch it to confirm their beliefs. You can see that on here and on Twitter, most uber Nationalists will claim Neil was unfair, bring up his political leanings etc to try and excuse Sturgeon. Unionists will claim she got destroyed. And there's a small minority in the middle.

Regardless of his questioning technique (which he uses on everybody) all the issues brought up by Neil were absolutely fair and she struggled to answer most of them. They are all things that are going to be questioned when we get a 2nd referendum and we better have better answers ready if we are going to win. All the things she was asked about are pretty fundamental to the case of independence. Things like this should be used as an opportunity to learn how to present a better case, not play the victim card or be utter delusional in thinking Sturgeon did well. If she had given that interview a week before a 2nd referendum it could have been catastrophic.

You are deluded if you class that performance from Neil as 'an interview'.It was an interrogation delivered in his classic boorish style.The FM (when she was allowed to answer!) rebutted his attacks on every single point and  moreover...pointed out his misrepresentation of The Growth Commission Report. No doubt a fulsome apology from Mr Neil is winging its way to Bute House as I type (aye right). Neil has form on this and received a 'ticking-off' from Ofcom when making similar claims pre-2014.

13 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

I thought he was fair until nearly the end, in his usual brutal fashion. Then he threw four rapid fire accusations at her, including child murder, in a last minute rant giving her no time to respond. I haven't seen him do that to anyone before, seemed like he was worried he wouldn't get his twitter fans saying he destroyed her unless he went full throttle. Came over as personal rather than just his usual forensic style.

2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Corbyn is a moron but that doesn’t prove anything considering the profile Israel have. Do you want him to just start slagging random countries to prove he’s not an anti-semite? Clearly anti-Zionist, but no proof of anti-semitism.

Before you go around referring to others as morons.....

Zionism is about the existence, or right to existence, of Israel as a state.

Corbyn is not remotely opposed to the existence of the state of Israel.

What he is opposed to is the behaviour of the state of Israel, in particular, its activities towards the Palestininas.  

2 hours ago, harry94 said:

On the Russia point, I think it's an oversimplification. He basically said we should go through the procedure and engage with the international framework, facilitating the legal requests made by Russia to analyse samples. It was nowhere near an extreme point of view IMO. If you have evidence someone has done something like that, you don't expedite the process and give them extra ammunition and accusations of the process being illegitimate etc.

The Egypt comments were stupid though. I think that and the commenting on the Facebook photo of the guys mural with all the big noses, star of david and illuminati symbols are the examples that are genuinely quite bad. He did in fairness apologise for the second and maybe has some plausible deniability that he didn't quite grasp what he was engaging with but with all the sensitivities about the issue, it's hard to phantom how he felt it was appropriate at the time to go peddling theories like that.

I think you’ve picked me up wrong (in part). The Russia point is irrelevant except insofar as showing the difference in attitude where anyone but Israel is involved.

Corbyn will be all over the shop as usual
What's your issue with Corbyn if it's not the anti Semitic nonsense? Surely not the terrorist sympathiser nonsense?

He's got a radical plan to change Britain's course. I don't think he expresses it as well as he could but I generally agree with the content of what he says.

I think you’ve picked me up wrong (in part). The Russia point is irrelevant except insofar as showing the difference in attitude where anyone but Israel is involved.
No bother, I picked you up wrong!

Just now, pandarilla said:

What's your issue with Corbyn if it's not the anti Semitic nonsense? Surely not the terrorist sympathiser nonsense?

Have you read anything of the championship forum?

He's clearly on the wind up.

I wonder how the MSM would react to a mainstream religious leader attacking the Conservative leader during an election campaign.

No one cares about this apart from mad Brit Nats and Zionists.
Just came on to post something similar. I don't watch this guy so maybe his whole purpose is just to bash people but I tuned in hoping to hear about policies etc. Not 10 minutes on this stuff again.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, Detournement said:
No one cares about this apart from mad Brit Nats and Zionists.

Just came on to post something similar. I don't watch this guy so maybe his whole purpose is just to bash people but I tuned in hoping to hear about policies etc. Not 10 minutes on this stuff again.

Most folk have a very limited interest in politics.  The whole idea is to paint Corbyn as a bad guy when he’s done more in his political life to argue against racism and discrimination than his political opponents.

I've just created a new drinking game for Xmas. "The Andrew Neil Game". The rules are simple. You watch one of his interviews and have a drink every time he interrupts his guest. Pished in no time.