General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who in the name of f**k started the “It was a protest vote” patter that so many Scottish unionists are parroting as an excuse for the result down south? How in the name of f**k can a protest vote solidify the existing government?

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

How f**k are so many old c***s Tories? Don't they remember the utter shite they brought them?

Right to buy and the chance to buy in to all the utilities companies when they were privatized made a lot of people a lot of money. They are mostly in the age groups that voted Tory. It’s basic protectionism for many of them.

My boss voted tory. I had a chat with him about his intentions and he doesnt even like boris. Said he felt he had no choice but to vote tories due to getting brexit sorted as the uncertainty is having major impact on the industry
Please keep us posted on how Brexit influences the business and people's jobs in it, especially if you export to the EU.

Swinson suggesting that she was the victim of sexism!
No, you were the victim of being a useless, arrogant, unlikeable c**t.
Somebody from the Lib Dems was parrotting that line on Radio Scotland all of yesterday. Apparently she's been subjected to the most vile misogyny and bullying ever experienced by a political candidate (quote).

Her colleagues aren't helping her confront the fact that she's a fundamentally unlikeable person. Speaking from experience, she needs to abandon civilisation and protect society from her malign influence. And stop eating the flesh from other people's faces.

How does she even square this in her head? Amy Callaghan is a woman, Nicola Sturgeon is also a woman. Where's the sexist element? Dugface tried the same shit on election night when Swinson's unpopularity was brought up, sexist she said, the presenter then reels off her popularity rating is down there with the two male leaders, whereas Nicola Sturgeon has a positive popularity rating. They really need to wise the f**k up 

My daughter lives in East Dunbartonshire and people in her circle were simply fed up with Swinson being absent. She hardly spent any time there and was invisible during the campaign. On the other hand, Amy Callaghan was campaign morning, noon and night across the whole constituency and attending hustings and community events. I think Swinson took it for granted that she'd win and that is what has cost her. Considering she had already lost the seat once before, she fully deserved to lose.

1 minute ago, microdave said:

My daughter lives in East Dunbartonshire and people in her circle were simply fed up with Swinson being absent. She hardly spent any time there and was invisible during the campaign. On the other hand, Amy Callaghan was campaign morning, noon and night across the whole constituency and attending hustings and community events. I think Swinson took it for granted that she'd win and that is what has cost her. Considering she had already lost the seat once before, she fully deserved to lose.

The breakdown and tears from A-Hole Camilton and his gang of anti-liberals on twitter has been glorious.

Are you implying that you are unsure how brexit would affect my work?
It was more of a commentary on your boss's reasoning. There seems to be an assumption by many in business that Brexit is some sort of hiatus or blockage that, once cleared, will allow everything to flow as before, or better. This was the schtick peddled by Johnson and many bought into it.

As I have no way of knowing what your work activity is, I'm merely suggesting that an awful lot of businesses could be in for a shock as Brexit unfolds fully - my employers' included.

13 hours ago, Paco said:

That’s genuinely sickening. If you combined the 18-50 vote, effectively the working demographic, you’re probably looking at 125-150 Tory seats. Instead we have 368.

f**k old people.

Wise up, kiddo. Youngsters have always been more idealistic and left/liberal. They get more conservative as they get older. Do you really think that the current cohort of over 65s were a historical quirk and that 30 years ago they made the 25-49 age group map look just as blue? No.

btw, that last comment you made - whatever floats your boat. But just make sure consent is involved.

Edited by Pet Jeden

20 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Wise up, kiddo. Youngsters have always been more idealistic and left/liberal. They get more conservative as they get older. Do you really think that the current cohort of over 65s were a historical quirk and that 30 years ago they made the 25-49 age group map look just as blue? No.

btw, that last comment you made - whatever floats your boat. But just make sure consent is involved.

In England it seems they haven’t got “more conservative”, they’ve simply got more and more intolerant of anyone funny-coloured or spouting foreign. This election was about GETTING BREXIT DUN, and the oldsters didn’t give a f**k about conservatism, liberalism, or anything other than finally having their racism enabled by a populist gobshite.

There is nothing at all to suggest the Conservatives will do anything "evil". You need to stop this hyperbollic bullshit. 
Its the kind of rubbish that saw a suppose antifa demo in London today wanting to overthrow the democratically elected government. What a bunch of morons! 

You are aware the word ‘moron’ is a bit ableist, eh?

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

I can neither confirm nor deny that the Brexit Party candidate in Islington North took the Ad Lib-led Level 3 class on expressing incredulity at a humiliated Labour leader during a televised declaration speech.E88CA07A-963E-4E40-88D7-E047C363914F.thumb.jpeg.6223a2597acea1859c4bcbe68f09e262.jpeg

He just can't do the 'Carrick' as well as you mate.