General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There have been many charlatans in Scottish politics over the years, but Swinson must be right up near the top of the pile. To think she was genuinely saying she could be the next PM last month, to being emptied this morning. Might need to get a real job now, as party rules prevent her staying on as leader of the Lib Dems.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

There have been many charlatans in Scottish politics over the years, but Swinson must be right up near the top of the pile. To think she was genuinely saying she could be the next PM last month, to being emptied this morning. Might need to get a real job now, as party rules prevent her staying on as leader of the Lib Dems.

Her terrifying, cavernous maw will be put to good use somehow.

35 minutes ago, coppola said:

48 is better than I hoped for.

Very interesting to see what happens next. Zero doubt Johnson rejects a section 30 order but what does a drawn out conflict between this most tory of tory c***s and the Scottish government do for the indy vote and for sentiment in Scotland? The optimist in me says it makes a pro independence majority in Scotland inevitable.

Voter demographics make it inevitable. Its all about how long it can be delayed and what can be stripped in the meantime.

Chlorinated chicken and a privatised NHS the fucking turkeys have voted for christmas. I'm going to take a bit of a perverse pleasure when in a few years the raging gammons can't get any hospital treatment and their jobs have gone.

Timing and how she gets it through for another referendum is going to be a challenge for Sturgeon but I'm sure she has it planned out. 

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Her next target is to manage Scotland and win the World Cup.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

LOLzers

77263213_10157920550327783_4734243610298417152_o.jpg

That and Swinson losing are amongst the best results in Scotland.  Elsewhere Umunna, Smeeth, Snell and Berger all losing is pleasing.  Read somewhere that all the recent Labour defectors have lost their seats; good news.

Great night for the SNP, but a fucking shit one for the UK as a whole. As for Labour, well seems like if you spend 4 years telling people to f**k off and join the Tories, then for a lot of them that's exactly what they will do.

So glad we’ve still got Pete Wishart.

We wrote to him with an issue in June, got an immediate reply within a couple of hours and he helped us as much as he could.

That turned my girlfriend from Lib Dem’s to the SNP.

Also, f**k Swinson, Hare, Graham & Kerr.

I'm fucking delighted Hair has gone, both because I utterly despise Tories and also because it'll be useful at work. Escalating UC/DWP issues with Hair was hilarious. Her office staff genuinely had no clue. Mike Weir used to be brilliant at dealing with DWP issues at a higher level, hopefully Doogan will be as well. 

On a wider note:

• Superb night for the SNP with seats up to 49 and an around 8% vote share increase
  • Labour's humiliation is complete, especially in Scotland. They will surely need a massive change in direction.
  • Labour losing to a sacked candidate 😂
  • The LOLDems returning to irrelevance is superb, the obvious highlight being that Tory-lite c**t Swinson losing in comical fashion
  • England and Wales though 😂
  • The Tories sadly have a majority, which means my work is probably going to get a lot busier, unfortunately.