General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m going to bed. Not going to be 50 seats sadly but there’s no denying this is a stonker of a night for the Only Show In Town.

Goodnight!

It' is indeed. 5 more years of Conservative rule. Superb news. 

Sturgeon was praying for a hung parliament. She didn't get it. What a loser! 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Oh I get that. It's beautiful All those SNP voters would have been just as well scrawling a cock and balls on their ballot paper. 

Very pleasing. 

It is pleasing that you are in a vast minority in this country and are facing the future of an independent country and that you voted for a party in England who dont give a f**k about you. Imagine that.

Just now, Ned Nederlander said:

You're pointing out that Scotland is irrelevant in the Union.

Nope - I'm pointing out the SNP are irrelevant. In the last general election Scotland voted to keep Theresa May in power. 

Just now, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

It is pleasing that you are in a vast minority in this country and are facing the future of an independent country and that you voted for a party in England who dont give a f**k about you. Imagine that.

I live in the United Kingdom. So do you. You won't get another Independence Referendum - Scotland already said we don't want that. You're best hope was a hung parliament. You're fucked, Scottish Independence is fucked, the SNP is fucked. Goodnight

12 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Sturgeon was praying for a hung parliament. She didn't get it. What a loser! 

She gets an even more polarised electoral map and a clear mandate for IndyRef2.  Plays into her hands very, very nicely.

As they discussed earlier, it's going to be rather interesting now that Nicola has said that she'll now respect the Brexit mandate and hopes that Boris will respect hers.  How Boris replies to that is going to be an entertaining one.  Additionally, the vote share for the SNP in Scotland is now higher than that for the Tories in the UK.

and Gordon!  Yasssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!   6 letters and flyers I got from Clark, all saying the same bloody thing.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I live in the United Kingdom. So do you. You won't get another Independence Referendum - Scotland already said we don't want that. You're best hope was a hung parliament. You're fucked, Scottish Independence is fucked, the SNP is fucked. Goodnight

Hahahahahaa get it right up you, you seething c**t!

I wish nothing but utter misery upon you and your pathetic life you fucking scumbag!

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Honestly, I thought they had fucked it when the Colin Clark result came in first.

Same, thought it looked like the wee c**t had a smug grin on his coupon too. Maybe my 2nd biggest fist pump of the night after Swinson.

Just now, Malky3 said:

You are in for a nasty shock. A big Tory majority is a boon to the SNP. Shows that England and Scotland are at totally opposite ends of morality. Scotland cares about society, the English dont believe in it.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

You are in for a nasty shock. A big Tory majority is a boon to the SNP. Shows that England and Scotland are at totally opposite ends of morality. Scotland cares about society, the English dont believe in it.

Rubbish. A big Tory majority means they don't need to bother about the SNP. They can simply swat them away. There's no chance of a legal Indy Ref 2 whilst the Tories have a solid majority. 

Edited by Malky3