General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's how I see it.

Brexit has fucked labour and I don't think it could've been avoided.

Maybe going remain would be less of a shafting but it would've ruled out so many traditional areas, and been difficult to continue his radical left wing agenda with a more urbanised support.

Corbyn and co were trying to re-draw the entire economy, away from the super rich. I don't think they care about brexit and it's fucked them big time.

That's fitba.

8 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I don't agree. Maybe if he went balls out for Remain then he would have hoovered up 50% of the population as well as the voters that could never vote for the other 'leave' c***s.

I'm currently living in a labour stronghold area, but it seems like every single person I speak to is obsessed with the idea that Brexit MUST be delivered.

I really don't think he would have hoovered up 50% of the population had he supported Remain - and I think he knew that.

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say in the morning with his resignation speech.

Just now, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Tempted in switching over to the Main BBC coverage, prefer the Scottish Panels but it's not giving much coverage to what is happening across England...

Aye, but Kuenssberg.

The situation in England is fascinating in a watch the world burn type of way.

Johnson has said directly that he will never privatise the NHS; that he'll resolve Brexit quickly, fix health and social care, 20,000 extra police etc etc. 

I'm sure English voters will find a way of rewarding the Tories when none of these things happen but it will be interesting to see who gets the blame.

Tempted in switching over to the Main BBC coverage, prefer the Scottish Panels but it's not giving much coverage to what is happening across England...

Radio 4 has spent a fair whack of the time so far in Scotland, should you be so inclined.

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

The situation in England is fascinating in a watch the world burn type of way.

Johnson has said directly that he will never privatise the NHS; that he'll resolve Brexit quickly, fix health and social care, 20,000 extra police etc etc. 

I'm sure English voters will find a way of rewarding the Tories when none of these things happen but it will be interesting to see who gets the blame.

Yip.  No excuses now.