General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, parsforlife said:

I’m a soft independence supporter at best (ideally I’d have as large of a population working together) however if this result is anywhere near the exit polls then independence is an absolute requirement, and England can take their nukes back...detonated

Just fucking fire them at Uxbridge.

Get Swinson to press the button as her leaving gift.

Just now, Kyle said:

It’ll go through the courts if it’s rejected - whether the tories and unionists like it or not, the SNP have a mandate both at Westminster and Holyrood. 

This is all a complete mess and is likely to get very nasty. 

SNP policy of the 70s/80s was if a majority of seats were won that was a mandate for independence. No messing about with referenda. Declare UDI now. Bagsy me Ambassador to New Zealand. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

It’ll go through the courts if it’s rejected - whether the tories and unionists like it or not, the SNP have a mandate both at Westminster and Holyrood. 

This is all a complete mess and is likely to get very nasty. 

Fair dues.

Either way, we need out of this now, absolutely staggering its at this stage. Assume this is how Americans felt when Trump got elected.

Paul Mason spending two years undermining Labour on the People's Vote payroll now greeting because leave voters have abandoned Labour is infuriating.

He did nothing but say Labour has to be a Remain party. Well this is what a Remain party gets. Brexit has now won six consecutive UK wide polls.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

SNP policy of the 70s/80s was if a majority of seats were won that was a mandate for independence. No messing about with referenda. Declare UDI now. Bagsy me Ambassador to New Zealand. 

Faroe Islands for me!

Just now, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

I voted SNP. Even @johnnydun can back that up. 

Independence is a must now. WAR NICOLA!

Fucking knew you were at it.  You seemed far too reasonable in the football chat to be anything other than a considerate unionist or an snp voter, not the parody you were putting across. :lol: 

Fantastic trolling mate - top drawer.