General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suspect because jeremy corbyns policies were absolutely ridiculous and made no financial sense whatsoever
Only if you can't imagine anything outside the neoliberal economic bubble of the last 40 years. Their manifesto was genuinely exciting, and would've transformed Britain.

Now we're going to have continued attacks on the poor and an all-out battle to save the welfare state, including the NHS (in England).

The inyref2 silver lining is the only thing keeping me going.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It doesn't matter because we're not getting Indyref2. 

Ulsterisation. 

Deflection.

Labour are done. UK is done. Are you really still pissing in the wind here? Surely now you must see the only chance of a government and society centre left or otherwise is an independent Scotland.

Join us mate. 

Just now, speckled tangerine said:

Deflection.

Labour are done. UK is done. Are you really still pissing in the wind here? Surely now you must see the only chance of a government and society centre left or otherwise is an independent Scotland.

Join us mate. 

There won't be a referendum while the Tories are in power. Spain has proven that states can block independence movements with no consequences. 

13 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Would be good to get a Conservative majority. Only party who can be trusted to spend money wisely

Even with the margin of error, the exit poll indicates the Tories will definitely get a clear majority! 

Champagne's in the fridge for a celebration tomorrow. Rangers also through! What a 24 hours this will be...

I don’t think they’ll get 55 but if those numbers are even remotely accurate, I will have been hysterically wrong about the SNP being foolish to fight this election on Independence.

If/when the Tories start trying to roll back devolution, it’s crucial that there as many SNP (and as few of their bootlicking goons) elected as possible.