General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just took the missus down to vote.
Another tick in the box for the SNP.

All my mates have voted SNP Bar one, he’s voted for the Tories because “they fucking Nats hate the Rainjurz.”

I almost gave you a red dot there because of your mate's reasons for voting Tory. Felt the need to apologise!

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Man I've not heard that word in forever. There was a wee street when I was a kid always covered in dogshit that we called toaly terrace

Missus gave me a “stern warning” recently that I better improve my language before our son is born. She doesn’t want him swearing like a trooper whenever he speaks English. I’ve been trying to work some alternatives in there and that one has had a few outings of late!

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I’m still refusing to let optimism take over and actually believe these things, but rumours are flying round that exit polls have genuinely got Johnson in trouble in Uxbridge so far.

160CB89D-FDD9-439F-8CE4-FD7A29BCBDB1.jpeg.4e4834e70e4c5426f25e79eb81f480c8.jpeg

Uxbridge or Uxfridge? Ama rite? 😁

2 for Kirsty Blackman in this household but as seats go, I doubt this one will be very interesting.

There was a younger look about the people going in to my polling station today than I usually notice. Don't know if that means more youngsters getting out to vote or not but I'm going to say it's a good thing.

6 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I’m still refusing to let optimism take over and actually believe these things, but rumours are flying round that exit polls have genuinely got Johnson in trouble in Uxbridge so far.

160CB89D-FDD9-439F-8CE4-FD7A29BCBDB1.jpeg.4e4834e70e4c5426f25e79eb81f480c8.jpeg

If it happens there will be another election after Christmas.

Do you think it is okay for people that could work but are just too lazy or cannot be bothered is okay ? 
It is people that do work paying for them.
Do you think it's ok that multi millions of potential tax are squirrelled in offshore accounts and tax havens by a privileged few, and don't go into the system in UK to pay for public services, etc?

Benefit fraud is minuscule compared to that.

8 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

His constituency has a big student population from Brunel Uni and they have made it their lifes work down there to get people to vote (apparently). 

Edited and he did not vote in his constituency but Westminister so if he went it would be a small bit of extra lols 

Edited by dorlomin

Just voted in Edinburgh west and there is a fair old procession of folk going in. Never saw it so busy, I think there could be a record turn out this year.

Wife wouldn’t tell me if she was voting for the snp woman so she can walk if she wants to vote.

2 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Do you think it's ok that multi millions of potential tax are squirrelled in offshore accounts and tax havens by a privileged few, and don't go into the system in UK to pay for public services, etc?

Benefit fraud is minuscule compared to that.

Yeah, but "they worked hard for that" will be the inevitable response to that.

At mine in Possilpark you couldn’t move for folk in tweed jackets, top hats and monacles.
I remember when the Possilpark Lidl first opened. They sent their leaflet through everyone in the neighbourhood's door. That week's special offers: opera glasses, briefcases and cigar humidors.