General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I think 2 posters from here have randomly appeared on my twitter timeline, discussing their voting intentions.

@craigkillie and the St johnstone fan whose name on here escapes, she's been ill recently and married to the old Falkirk fan. 

Not discussing with each other I may add, seperate tweets. 

I was only discussing who I wasn't voting for - nice to leave a bit of mystery about where my X actually went.

36 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Poor old fictional benefit claimant. He's been found not gainfully self employed and therefore the minimum income floor has been employed.

Nae tax credits and he's now expected to self report earnings equivalent to 35 hours on minimum wage or find a job.

What ever will the poor c**t do??

Rob the guy who dreamed him up and leave an imaginary toaly on his mantelpiece in the process.

A day away from internet and it has taken me half an hour to catch up , probably more if I had not skimmed the 1980s style campaign on "welfare scroungers". Voted for Neil Gray of SNP ; polling was quiet but it was early. Still think the tightening of the polls points to  narrow Tory win via England and Wales , and TV remote control ready to go at 10.00. 

25 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I think 2 posters from here have randomly appeared on my twitter timeline, discussing their voting intentions.

@craigkillie and the St johnstone fan whose name on here escapes, she's been ill recently and married to the old Falkirk fan. 

Not discussing with each other I may add, seperate tweets. 

Aye probably me. One of my NHS praising tweets got a bit of activity yesterday. 

Turn out is way up in Glasgow. 
They were at 40% by 3 o'clock which is apparently far higher than normal. 

Working in a polling station in Glasgow I would say turnout seems very healthy so far. I estimate 45% of non-postal voters have been in already & we have a large %age of postal votes in this station, which is a relatively deprived area.

Rob the guy who dreamed him up and leave an imaginary toaly on his mantelpiece in the process.

I read that as the guy who dreamed him up being called Rob and wondered how you knew that. My mental gymnastics aren't good enough to keep up with this thread anymore I don't think.

Absolutely so. They actually have a moral compass. You lot are totally bereft of that.
SNP in Scotland.

Plaid Cymru in Wales.

In England, in order of preference:
Labour
Green
Yellow Tories
Red Tories

In Northern Ireland I'd be voting for the candidate to unseat the Unionist candidate - preferably the SDLP/Alliance. Even though Sinn Fein are a Remain party I just couldn't bring myself to vote for them unless it were to deny the Unionists a seat - would rather have a party take their seat and undermine the UK from within.

20 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

200.gif

Has Ruth tallied up the postal votes yet? If this is true Carlaw  would be committing  an electoral offence?  "my postal vote" and "I've just voted" . A degree of spin for the 1980s "politician" who never won an election till scraping in to a  devolved Parliament whose creation he opposed.  

21 minutes ago, Ross. said:

17 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I read that as the guy who dreamed him up being called Rob and wondered how you knew that. My mental gymnastics aren't good enough to keep up with this thread anymore I don't think.

Took me a minute to figure it out myself...

Hoping labour can squeak it in England and Wales, they wont get a majority but the only show in town can prop them up and get what they want on the terms they want. Plus for all that's wrong with them the alternative is terrifying. 

Hoping to see the lib dems get emptied as well but that's being greedy