General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My postal vote was cast weeks ago in the Yeovil constituency where I used to live before baling to France.

I voted LibDem as a tactical option as  they were a distant 2nd last time , Labour a poor 3rd. I don't hold any hope of them ousting Marcus Fysh, though. (who is a thoroughly unlikeable man  c**t. I have letters from him to prove it).

If you added up all the opposition votes, he would still have won comfortably. It would need  a lot of Tories to change sides. I believe brexit is the driving force in that area.  Gullible Muppets.

Edited by cyderspaceman
typo-hate that

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Just had the SNP at the door to make sure everyone in the house has voted. 2 for Blackford already done and my maw postal voted for John Nicolson in Ochil and South Perthshire. #broughtupwell

Reminds me of the time when some SNP guy gave me a lift to the polling station and back home again so I could vote Tory. 

3 minutes ago, Millarman said:

That is not what I asked you. I do agree with you about tax evasion.

What do you think of the kind of person I mentioned in my question to you ?

I can't be arsed going back to look at what kind of person it was, and I'm sure I don't care. Oh, yes, plumber that does homers. Aye, he's equally as much of an issue as Philip Green paying his wife, a Monaco resident, a billion quid in dividends while launching thousands of folks on the dole. 

3 minutes ago, Millarman said:

Joke all you want but these type of people are screwing the system. It's hard working people that pay for them.

Screwing the system like Ruth Davidson? Or would that have been ok because she's a Tory?

Edited by Mr Heliums

Just now, carpetmonster said:

I can't be arsed going back to look at what kind of person it was, and I'm sure I don't care. Oh, yes, plumber that does homers. Aye, he's equally as much of an issue as Philip Green paying his wife, a Monaco resident, a billion quid in dividends while launching thousands of folks on the dole. 

Typical reply.

1 minute ago, Millarman said:

Joke all you want but these type of people are screwing the system. It's hard working people that pay for them.

These type of people do not exist in large enough numbers to screw the system.