General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

That's just nonsense. Calling people names just cause they don't share your political opinions is part of the problem with Scotland right now. The venom in the division is actually way over the top and you've got the cheek to do it from the safety of Chicago! 

No it isn't. Voting for racist, misogynistic homophobic kleptocrats is the problem, similar to the one in the country of my residence. Thankfully the city of my residence votes Republican at about a 10% clip, and as of the last election cycle, there are no Republicans in the Greater Chicago area, popn circa 10m. 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

That's just nonsense. Calling people names just cause they don't share your political opinions is part of the problem with Scotland right now. The venom in the division is actually way over the top and you've got the cheek to do it from the safety of Chicago! 

He is in Chicago, wow.

12 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Agreed. However the way we handle benefits in this country there is every possibility that he might be able to do well enough from benefits to make a decision he no longer fancies spending half his life getting covered in shit. 

You are talking shit.

Give us some detail about how the benefits system works.

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

It's equally rampant in Engerland too. Toxic environment.

Anyone voting Tory is a fucking lowlife, anyone voting Tory from Scotland given what they have done to our industries and communities is a fucking imbecile, anyone voting Tory from here because 'weeara peepul, no surrender innat' shouldn't be allowed out the fucking house without a responsible adult. 

That is all. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

No it isn't. Voting for racist, misogynistic homophobic kleptocrats is the problem, similar to the one in the country of my residence. Thankfully the city of my residence votes Republican at about a 10% clip, and as of the last election cycle, there are no Republicans in the Greater Chicago area, popn circa 10m. 

Says so much. It is okay to abuse people 👍 Okay then.

If de pfeffell and his "looking after the elite" cohorts are given access to the keys to f**k up this "4 equal partners" union for 5 more years, wee malky will be back on here tomorrow not needing his wee blue (tory) pills that he normally needs on here.  He'll be doon tae the quick overnight. 

I would ask the fine people on P & B just to ignore his posts and let him wallow in his wee vacuum ( Vacuum is space devoid of matter.)

Allez L'Ecosse

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Are there no racist, misogynistic, homophobic, kleptocrats in the Democrats? I'm sure a quick search on Google would prove that there are plenty....same as how over here there were candidates from all sides that had party support withdrawn from them. 

1 minute ago, cyderspaceman said:

You are talking shit.

Give us some detail about how the benefits system works.

No he is not. There is far too many people on benefits that could easily work but are lazy gits that cannot be bothered. You know that though.

Anyone voting Tory is a fucking lowlife, anyone voting Tory from Scotland given what they have done to our industries and communities is a fucking imbecile, anyone voting Tory from here because 'weeara peepul, no surrender innat' shouldn't be allowed out the fucking house without a responsible adult. 

That is all. 

Nice try fishing for greenies Magee but we’ve had this post about 100 times already

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

It's equally rampant in Engerland too. Toxic environment.

Yep - and it's ridiculous. The way people have talked about this election you'd think that if the "wrong person" wins we'd be as well committing mass suicide. 

The reality is that whomever wins the world will continue to turn. The temperature of the political debate needs lowering considerably. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

Are there no racist, misogynistic, homophobic, kleptocrats in the Democrats? I'm sure a quick search on Google would prove that there are plenty....same as how over here there were candidates from all sides that had party support withdrawn from them. 

Off you go and Google yourself up a wee storm then. It'll be as good as your Alex Neil one where you disproved your own assertion immediately by doing so. 

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That is all. 

Seriously ? 

And you are free to walk the streets. 

1 minute ago, Millarman said:

No he is not. There is far too many people on benefits that could easily work but are lazy gits that cannot be bothered. You know that though.

The parties know that too. I can't remember whether it was the SNP or Labour who highlighted that benefit fraud was less than taxation fraud so we should spend less time going after benefit fraudsters.