General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

What the Tories did in the 80s
Proportion of people living below the poverty line increased from 13% to 43%
Child poverty doubled
Increased the gap from the top 10% of the population to the bottom 10% from 5 times to 10 times as much
Just a few examples of what the Tories did to the working class people in our country. But it's ok because some people could buy their house. Oh and no more were allowed to be built with the proceeds, thereby fucking the next generation.
Scum of the earth

No such thing as child poverty, it's the parents that are poor, the child does not influence how much money comes into the household. 

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Had a queue at my polling station. First time that has happened for me and that includes the 2014 Referendum.

I had to wait behind one, although I was more perplexed that there was a queue with elderly folk waiting for the wheelchair lift.  Gives me (probably false) hope that the elderly postal votes won't be as high than one might think.  🙏

22 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It's a cross next to your least favourite candidate, right? Massive 'X' next to the Tory candidate from me this morning in Aberdeen South. Just hoping enough folk will do the same! 

Im considering doing the same here. Big x for SNP cause when you vote SNP you get Boris

4 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

No such thing as child poverty, it's the parents that are poor, the child does not influence how much money comes into the household. 

Child poverty is calculated with state resources to the child, parent or no parent.

These resources were cut under Tories, and are getting cut further. 

13 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Gives me (probably false) hope that the elderly postal votes won't be as high than one might think.  🙏

Don't know what the norm is but in my area - as of yesterday - postal vote returns were sitting at 70%.

14 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Be fair. Those nostalgic for the days we were all equally poor would have children leaving school at 14, and spening time in between classes working under looms and spinning jennies or climbing up chimneys... 

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

Don't know what the norm is but in my area - as of yesterday - postal vote returns were sitting at 70%.

As in you've had ballots from 70% of those that had registered for a postal vote?

What I meant was more along the lines of fewer people applying for postal vote in the first place.

13 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Aye,I will get out of bed early, I'll even make your daughters bed for her. Go stick a tenner on St Mirren getting relegated and turn it into a double for Scottish independence by 2021. It's all gravy

y.

12 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The MSP for Airdrie & Shotts, who served in Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond’s administrations, also claimed that several other SNP MSPs had told him that they had voted to leave the EU.

He said: “There’s a number of my colleagues who have spoken to me privately who did the same. They don’t want to broadcast it. They were betwixt and between and they voted to leave.”

Malky speak = 40%

f**k off you bawbag.

Prove it, you lying balloon.

shut up and show us you 40% please.

11 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Including - according to Alex Neil of the SNP - around 40% of SNP MSP's and MPs.  prove this or f**k up.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm all for democracy and the person's right to choose their preferred party.

But anyone who doesn't vote SNP in Scotland today is a c**t......

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It's tantamount to High Treason.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:
Why though? Don't they get shitloads of grants from the EU? Presumably cheap labour from abroad helps them also.

I just assumed it was engrained in the c***s - 'I'm a farmer, I must vote Tory'.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

You are scum

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are either a proper Tory, or you are a bootlicker.

Since proper tories are very small in number, you can safely assume anyone who votes tory is a bootlicker.

Theres probably 1000 Smithers to every 1 Monty Burns in this country. Pathetic.

41 minutes ago, dardo said:

The three day week was introduced by Ted Heath's Tory Government ya fuckin plamf.

That is after a very quick look. You nats are such lovely people