General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
28 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'm kind out out of touch with the Scottish press now.
When did the Record become an SNP paper?

It's not, it's just anti Tory. Front page is open for interpretation. All its saying is dont vote Tory

And "Let's Take Back Control"

Voting for Scottish Labour is hardly going to achieve that.

Vote these cuntos out today, wherever you are.

If you live in a Tory/Labour marginal. Vote for Corbyn (with the hair of Phillip Cocu).

IMG_20191212_101654.thumb.jpg.bcb6b41d497a7cdddd8c0b00633b6545.jpg

If you live in a SNP/Tory marginal, vote for Sturgeon (with the hair of Eddie Howe)

IMG_20191212_101703.thumb.jpg.14b35b4cdad8d1ea1142701d7c4b4653.jpg

If it's a Lib Dem/Tory marginal, I would reluctantly advise you to vote for Swinson (with the hair of Nigel Clough)

IMG_20191212_101658.thumb.jpg.c2165c03f5e724c36754c877aa9ad3d2.jpg

I’ve just voted Tory but realised I’ve made a big mistake. I want to vote SNP now, anyone know if we’re having a confirmatory vote next week?

3 elections in 5 years. Could well be another one next year if it ends up as a hung parliament. Plenty of chances to change your mind, it's the sign of a healthy democracy. :)

There's something quite sad about how we approach what should be a celebrated occasion with such cynicism and contempt for those involved.

We're absolutely right to do so, but it shows how badly wrong we're getting society and the balance of power within it that something like an election can be such a turn-off for so many people.

There's something quite sad about how we approach what should be a celebrated occasion with such cynicism and contempt for those involved.
We're absolutely right to do so, but it shows how badly wrong we're getting society and the balance of power within it that something like an election can be such a turn-off for so many people.
Do shut up and vote SNP

Surprised at the number of people I know “tactically” voting for Richard Arkless today. Absolute scenes in the D&G if he punts the billionaire backed arsehole, Scottish Secretary Alister Jack.
That's exactly what I'm doing. I feel dirty voting for a Cleyholer but needs must to get the Tory c**t out.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I feel dirty voting for a Cleyholer but needs must to get the Tory c**t out.
I ended up out on the sauce with Arkless in London once about 20 years ago as he was a mate of one of my pals when he was at Uni.

Good guy.