General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

I was going to vote Tory but the only two guys outside the polling station had SNP rosettes on so I voted for them instead.

I jest- but I guess some people actually think like this otherwise they wouldn’t be standing there.

Tory small majority I reckon but still not enough to GET BREXIT DONE unless, as I worry, MPs are losing the appetite to block the deal.

People’s vote now (will never happen).  

Any crazy candidates up this year? The Santa party?

All the Tories that would block the deal are gone. It's why it is so vital that they don't get a majority. 

Decided to go Tory. I know they are going to sell off the NHS piece by piece, cause the deaths of more poor people, force the disabled into work when they aren’t fit to do so, and give their billionaire mates massive tax cuts, all while being led by a racist arsehole, but, by God, they will get Brexit done.

Not really. +1 for Patrick Grady.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is very handy. Got my works Xmas do tonight so will likely be pretty smashed by the time I'm home, but a quick collection of a takeaway and some Irn Bru might see me past 4am if I can do so. 

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Welcome to the P&P big election night table where's there room for everbody (within reason)

I will be at the table as well, although I'm working tomorrow. Dinnae care though - love election night. 

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

This is very handy. Got my works Xmas do tonight so will likely be pretty smashed by the time I'm home, but a quick collection of a takeaway and some Irn Bru might see me past 4am if I can do so. 

I'll betcha you'll have totally forgotten  all about the election by the time you get home.  :guinness :king