General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Ooft, caught out lying again and resorting to estimates from the courier lower than the figure.

It is almost as if you're a disinformation troll with questions surrounding your integrity over racism, homophobia and misogyny. 

They say it is good for your health to give yourself a scare at least once a day so here goes.

When you go into the voting booth put the pencil down (we need to be really careful here) and then close your eyes and pretend you voted for the Tory.

Oh dear.  How was that?  Pretty scary?

Fine.  Now open your eyes and vote how you normally do.

The gammons have been brainwashed. Etonian educated Tory Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
Is the saviour, the man of the people. The stupid fuckers are lapping it up. They're in for a shock. Those of us old enough to remember what the Tories did to the working class in the 1980s know what's in store and it's not good. Everyone needs to stay healthy and employed or you're fucked

Just been down to my Glasgow polling station to vote for the SNP. Busier than I remember previous elections; only one Labour guy on the door handing out leaflets. Who goes to vote, gets a leaflet at the door go in and that's what makes their mind up?

I was going to vote Tory but the only two guys outside the polling station had SNP rosettes on so I voted for them instead.

I jest- but I guess some people actually think like this otherwise they wouldn’t be standing there.

Tory small majority I reckon but still not enough to GET BREXIT DONE unless, as I worry, MPs are losing the appetite to block the deal.

People’s vote now (will never happen).  

Any crazy candidates up this year? The Santa party?