General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

People are going in heavy on Malky when he’s almost certainly going to have the last laugh on friday morning.

34 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Let them bring it Tarmo. I'm so looking forward to Friday. 

It's not a football match. Who ever gets in we're all in the same boat.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Who are all these fannies on TV news saying they don't know who they are voting for yet?

Utter, utter, nonsense. If you don't know who you are voting for and are waiting on any of them saying something to win your vote you are clearly at it.

Probably ashamed Tory voters. Nobody wants to admit to being an uncaring monster who hates his fellow man.

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

I'm relaying a story my sister put on Facebook last night about one of the counts she was working at. I have no reason to doubt the veracity of her story, particularly since she tends to waste her vote by voting SNP at these things. 

Why make up fantastical apopcrycal nonsense like this? Sounds like a rehash of something that actually happened......

BpCte2yCAAAgWRT.jpg

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Really? Centre left? Surely you've got that wrong. 

This is the party who bent all the planning rules to bring Trump to Scotland in Aberdeen and which ruined land of significant environmental importance in the process. This is the party who gave £millions in subsidies to big business like Amazon to bring their low paid, zero hour contracts to Scotland. This is the party who cuddled up to Sir Freddy Goodwin offering RBS all the support the nation can give when they were making their fatal bid to buy ABN Amro. This is the party who forced the closure of a ship building yard on the Clyde, to then hand ownership of it over to one of their major party benefactors and one of the richest men in Scotland. This is also the party that sold off publicly owned assets to the likes of David Murray for £1. The party who have made it a fundamental policy of the Scottish Government to pay land rent to some of the UK's richest families to put wind turbines on. And the party who nationalised Prestwick Airport so Donald Trump could use it to fly in American military and government staff so they could stay at the Trump hotel in Troon.

They might like to kid on they are slightly left centrists in politics but their record in government paints a very different picture. However whether you view them as right or left of centre, they are certainly authoritarian - dangerously so. This is the party that won't let it's elected officials talk to the press without first briefing central office. This is the party whom, if you disagree with them even slightly they cast you aside and attempt to humiliate you or ridicule you - as they have done to both Alex Neill and to Jim Sillars. This is the party who admit to using software that was similar to that used by Cambridge Analytica to utilize Social Media as their tool for fake news and propaganda. And this is the party who are quite happy to encourage their supporters to tell opponents that they should "f**k off to England" or to call opponents "Quislings" and "Traitors" without any word of condemnation. And this is the party that sends out it's army of supporters to threaten and intimidate journalists and broadcasters, just because the party isn't happy about the way the news is being reported. 

But don't let me talk you out of voting for them Snafu, the last thing I want is for the Scottish Electorate to wake up and to vote Labour instead. I'd be far happier on Friday morning if I can come back on here to gloating SNP voters happy that their politicians have ensured that the Conservatives have won another term in office with a huge outright majority. 

You're a disinformation troll.

You still don't have the bottle to answer a question and haven't said if you would or not vote for a racist, misogynistic homophobe. Reflects badly on you.

Would you use the word "bumboys" or vote for someone who did?

I have spoken to many people that don’t know who to vote for. My thoughts are

Snp - this is who i have voted for lately. Almost certain to vote them again. However, worried about them siding up with labour. I think the issue with them for a lot of people is they are so focussed on getting independence that they will side with almost anyone to ensure this and not really highlighting their policies

Labour - whilst i agree with the sentiments of raising taxes, they want to literally tax almost everything. Almost certain their policies dont make financial sense. Feels like britain would go back to the victorian times with them. They also want another brexit referendum which is just a costly exercise which creates more uncertainty.

Tories - boris johnson is a buffoon. But he is probably the only one that will get brexit done asap. From a business perspective, it would make sense to vote for him due to the tax side. But then they have presided over a huge increase in the rich/poor divide plus pretty sure the nhs could potentially be up for sale if they stay in power.

I am very much open to being told im wrong and listen to other opinions.

13 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I’d be tempted to vote Labour if it wasn’t such a wasted vote in Scotland. Likely will stick with SNP

Imagine reading that future post back in 1999. Oh my.

Trump has a hotel in Troon ? He's kept that quiet ! Generally not a great idea to cut and paste a tory election leaflet and pass it off as your own work.

Really? Centre left? Surely you've got that wrong. 

This is the party who bent all the planning rules to bring Trump to Scotland in Aberdeen and which ruined land of significant environmental importance in the process. This is the party who gave £millions in subsidies to big business like Amazon to bring their low paid, zero hour contracts to Scotland. This is the party who cuddled up to Sir Freddy Goodwin offering RBS all the support the nation can give when they were making their fatal bid to buy ABN Amro. This is the party who forced the closure of a ship building yard on the Clyde, to then hand ownership of it over to one of their major party benefactors and one of the richest men in Scotland. This is also the party that sold off publicly owned assets to the likes of David Murray for £1. The party who have made it a fundamental policy of the Scottish Government to pay land rent to some of the UK's richest families to put wind turbines on. And the party who nationalised Prestwick Airport so Donald Trump could use it to fly in American military and government staff so they could stay at the Trump hotel in Troon.

They might like to kid on they are slightly left centrists in politics but their record in government paints a very different picture. However whether you view them as right or left of centre, they are certainly authoritarian - dangerously so. This is the party that won't let it's elected officials talk to the press without first briefing central office. This is the party whom, if you disagree with them even slightly they cast you aside and attempt to humiliate you or ridicule you - as they have done to both Alex Neill and to Jim Sillars. This is the party who admit to using software that was similar to that used by Cambridge Analytica to utilize Social Media as their tool for fake news and propaganda. And this is the party who are quite happy to encourage their supporters to tell opponents that they should "f**k off to England" or to call opponents "Quislings" and "Traitors" without any word of condemnation. And this is the party that sends out it's army of supporters to threaten and intimidate journalists and broadcasters, just because the party isn't happy about the way the news is being reported. 

But don't let me talk you out of voting for them Snafu, the last thing I want is for the Scottish Electorate to wake up and to vote Labour instead. I'd be far happier on Friday morning if I can come back on here to gloating SNP voters happy that their politicians have ensured that the Conservatives have won another term in office with a huge outright majority. 

We’ve been told the NHS is up for sale since about 2009. When will this finally get noticed for the Labour/SNP propaganda that it is?
Are you just a Tory mouthpiece now or do you actually think critically about stuff.

You might not have noticed but the NHS already has an increasing private element. I felt on iv feeding deliveries and it's all private companies.

And what about the 4 year old on a corridor floor? Are you going to say that was staged, or think stop and think. The attempted cover up is a fucking disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

The Tories have not shown any signs of selling off the NHS and Trump has no interest in it either. 

Apart from the continued chronic under funding and cuts to make it untenable  and allowing Amazon access to medical data.

You’re spot on either wise though.