General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There's plenty of them don't have jobs; just a fat pot of cash they did nothing to earn, and a genetic predisposition to sociopathy.

So to put an end to that we should take their money off them and give it to people who have done nothing to earn it, ah communism, nice idea.

59 MPs and an immediate declaration of independence from Westminster, along with a celebratory mention of reinforcing trans rights.
Sorry, did you mean significant calls? They'd need to lose seats, I'd have thought. Breaking even would be bad, but nobody seems to have a better idea at the moment.

The reason I’m saying this is because if it’s true that the Tories could get Lanark and Hamilton East as a newspaper article suggested today, we could be looking at

Bit of a hysterical reply, but knock yourself out if you're up for it.

Edit: Sorry, that was for John The Troll.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

3 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The reason I’m saying this is because if it’s true that the Tories could get Lanark and Hamilton East as a newspaper article suggested today, we could be looking at

Heart attack?

39 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Hearing the Tories confident in Lanark

If so, and if repeated elsewhere in seats which have traditionally never been Conservative-held, it suggests that the Ulsterisation of Scotland will be continuing apace.  In other words, our old friend Project Fear will have spooked a combination of enough Tories who are so obsessed with the SNP that they fail to see the grotesque extremist clique that their party has become, selfish elderly people, former-Labour voters who it turns out never really were Labour voters, and above all UK-Nationalist bigots to close their eyes and ears and let their prejuduces trump rational thought, in what will be a choice based on utter negativity.

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Absolutely shocked to hear the tories are confident about the unionist vote in a constituency that includes Larkhall. In other news water is wet.

Wonder what the Loyalists think about their Ulster Brethren's reaction to Boris's plan for a border between them?

Yet, everytime he fucks up, his party polls up another 1% point.
The worlds fucked.

It’s crazy. I genuinely don’t know how anyone can look at him and think ‘I want to vote for that’.

Think how badly it reflects on the UK that we will vote in the most right-wing, hostile and just plain nasty, government that we’ve ever had. This all based on a referendum run on lies and ignorance. What an absolute f**k-up.

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Turns out I've been a sent a polling card in my gaff in Edinburgh as well as my parent's house back home.

jj.png.00b345d00f939d9739d3b4fc56118372.png.71e7208b61fbf2a9bb6d58ddcf903ffb.png

Incoming Malksoft pretending to call the polis again!