General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Just had an SNP flyer through the door which only states two things, stop Brexit and have indyref2. This is funny because the SNP Loyal on here told me it was wrong for the Tories to mention blocking independence, yet the SNP are doing the exact same on Brexit, and are entirely obsessed with the same two issues. I was told the SNP offered positive, progressive policies?

Smiles...I'm frankly a tad surprised you paused long enough in your orgy of left-handed typing to notice anything.

I ken it would be better to just join in the ignoring but I can't help commenting on the absolute crickets that Tarmo's weird shtick has been met with this week.

Painful stuff eMlO2Ay.png&key=625b3fdfe827d8578c4dd0ad5579b9a1414dae7082ae4cc202074869cfec123a 

‘Crickets’

[emoji3]

I don’t think there’s been a post by myself that hasn’t been angrily responded to with personal insults by the SNP Loyal. You being the latest despite pretending you’re ‘ignoring’. All absolutely rattled at the thought of a Tory majority on the 13th.

Thanks for playing anyway.

IMG_0359.jpg.43912b8d62dc032a7941d86dbb55eee6.jpg

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Not given up mi poco gusano, but i'm weary like most others on hear from reading the same self-centred guff posted from the land of smug.  You and your type should head dan sarff to be with your like-minded right wing robinson-esque  wankeros.

Cho now.  

Ah there we go again. Creepy extremist Scottish Nationalist once again wants to deport anyone who shows any sort of political opposition. 

Is Cho Now the new nickname for Nicola Sturgeon and her attempt to set up a new authoritarian dictatorship?  

10 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I must have missed the bit about them wanting another Scottish Indy Referendum. Voted for. Approved. All by a vote of the people. Passed in Parliament.

1. in 2014 in a once in a generation referendum the majority of Scots voted against Scottish Independence. 

2. In 2016 in the Scottish Elections parties that were for Scottish Independence - the SNP and the Greens - won 47.1% of the constituency vote, and 48.3% of the Regional Vote - again the majority of Scots showed a clear preference to remain within the UK

3. In 2017 in the General Election the SNP got just 36.9% of the Scottish vote and the Greens got just 0.2% of the vote. Just 37.1% of those who voted did so for parties who want Independence. Again a clear majority for remaining in the UK

4. In every single opinion poll since 2014 on Scottish Independence those who have indicated they would vote Yes at any other Scottish Independence Referendum has never once got above 50%. Indeed as recently as September 2019 Survation reported that just 38% of Scots wanted Independence - a sharp fall from 2014 despite the apparent chaos at Westminster. 

Scottish Independence has NEVER been voted for by the majority of Scots. The majority of us don't want it and will never vote in favour of it.  

32 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

‘Crickets’

emoji3.png

I don’t think there’s been a post by myself that hasn’t been angrily responded to with personal insults by the SNP Loyal. You being the latest despite pretending you’re ‘ignoring’. All absolutely rattled at the thought of a Tory majority on the 13th.

Thanks for playing anyway.

IMG_0359.jpg.43912b8d62dc032a7941d86dbb55eee6.jpg

Absolutely agree. For months on here I've been vilified, abused, laughed at, and jeered by Nationalists determined to class me as a racist, a bigot, and as a fascist for no other reason that because I will vote Conservative on Thursday and I won't vote for Scottish Independence. They've told me to "f**k off out of their country", to "f**k off elsewhere", and to "f**k off and die". And when I take a week long break from this website one of them actually has the audacity to state that he thought I had been "banned again" - presumably for having the tenacity to stay on the forum despite the constant, unmoderated, threats and abuse. 

The evil, authoritarian nature of the Scottish Nationalist knows no bounds whatsoever and the echos with some of the worst political regimes in history are clear for all to see. 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Absolutely agree. For months on here I've been vilified, abused, laughed at, and jeered by Nationalists determined to class me as a racist, a bigot, and as a fascist for no other reason that because I will vote Conservative on Thursday and I won't vote for Scottish Independence. They've told me to "f**k off out of their country", to "f**k off elsewhere", and to "f**k off and die". And when I take a week long break from this website one of them actually has the audacity to state that he thought I had been "banned again" - presumably for having the tenacity to stay on the forum despite the constant, unmoderated, threats and abuse. 

The evil, authoritarian nature of the Scottish Nationalist knows no bounds whatsoever and the echos with some of the worst political regimes in history are clear for all to see. 

Utter delusion there.

1 minute ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Utter delusion there.

Really?

3 hours ago, hearthammer said:

You and your type should head dan sarff to be with your like-minded right wing robinson-esque  wankeros.

No doubt you'll defend this kind of post? 

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

...The evil, authoritarian nature of the Scottish Nationalist knows no bounds whatsoever and the echos with some of the worst political regimes in history are clear for all to see. 

...or maybe it's just a few borderline cranks on the internet on a fitba board that shouldn't be taken too seriously rather than Scotland's answer to Kristallnacht.

1. in 2014 in a once in a generation referendum the majority of Scots voted against Scottish Independence. 
2. In 2016 in the Scottish Elections parties that were for Scottish Independence - the SNP and the Greens - won 47.1% of the constituency vote, and 48.3% of the Regional Vote - again the majority of Scots showed a clear preference to remain within the UK
3. In 2017 in the General Election the SNP got just 36.9% of the Scottish vote and the Greens got just 0.2% of the vote. Just 37.1% of those who voted did so for parties who want Independence. Again a clear majority for remaining in the UK
4. In every single opinion poll since 2014 on Scottish Independence those who have indicated they would vote Yes at any other Scottish Independence Referendum has never once got above 50%. Indeed as recently as September 2019 Survation reported that just 38% of Scots wanted Independence - a sharp fall from 2014 despite the apparent chaos at Westminster. 
Scottish Independence has NEVER been voted for by the majority of Scots. The majority of us don't want it and will never vote in favour of it.  

Didn’t you know it was ‘democratic’ to have a SECOND referendum for Brexit AND independence? Despite both issues already having been democratically voted on in the last 5 years? That’s the view of this forum...

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

I believe it was a pledge that the SNP made before the 2014 referendum. Sadly it seems they were lying! 

I would just like to correct you on this one. 

Salmond said it once in an interview and stated, that it was "In my view".

Just trying to help with the facts.

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Really?

No doubt you'll defend this kind of post? 

I would never tell a person where they should live. If they abide by the law and pay their dues, they are entitled to move wherever they want to. But a society would certainly be better off without the likes of your I'm all right Jack right wing attitudes.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I would just like to correct you on this one. 

Salmond said it once in an interview and stated, that it was "In my view".

Just trying to help with the facts.

Malky doesn't believe in facts.

He believes that a vote for a unionist party in a Westminster or Holyrood election is equal to a vote against independence, even thogh polling shows that around 50% of Labour voters would vote "Yes" in Indyref 2.

He's delusional.