General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think one of the main differences between Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson is that Corbyn believes that the British people are - on the whole - good. Johnson believes that the British people are - on the whole - stupid.  You know something?  Johnson is probably right.
Some of these morons on the vox pops are utterly frightening - Johnson could shit on their living room floor and they would still vote for him because he's going to get Brexit done.

Hell fucking mend them when the oblique fraudster shits on them again.

This week's Spectator is full of stories that Johnson might not get his majority. Not sure if it's ITK panic or trying to quash complacency amongst its loyal readers to get the vote out. Can't imagine it having much effect in the Northern marginals anyway. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Some of these morons on the vox pops are utterly frightening - Johnson could shit on their living room floor and they would still vote for him because he's going to get Brexit done.

Hell fucking mend them when the oblique fraudster shits on them again.

The man abandoned his own children.  He wouldn't think twice about abandoning anyone else.  Particularly if they're one of the little people.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

This week's Spectator is full of stories that Johnson might not get his majority. Not sure if it's ITK panic or trying to quash complacency amongst its loyal readers to get the vote out. Can't imagine it having much effect in the Northern marginals anyway. 

I can't see the polls getting it as badly wrong as they did in 2017, and that Johnson will have a comfortable majority.

Best we can hope for then, is that Corbyn will stand down, and a decent leader is installed. That would surely see them providing a more robust opposition, and hopefully, within a couple of years calling for, and defeating the far right Johnson regime in a VONC.

Anyway, who cares, as long as the SNP  finish with a large enough majority to challenge Johnson for Indyref2.

11 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Brexit delivered or not, BJ is set to fall spectacularly on his face when his hollow promises of investment on just about everything get found out for what they are.

He'll be struggling to hold on to his job for any longer than 1 year.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I can't see the polls getting it as badly wrong as they did in 2017, and that Johnson will have a comfortable majority.

Best we can hope for then, is that Corbyn will stand down, and a decent leader is installed. That would surely see them providing a more robust opposition, and hopefully, within a couple of years calling for, and defeating the far right Johnson regime in a VONC.

Anyway, who cares, as long as the SNP  finish with a large enough majority to challenge Johnson for Indyref2.

Falling support for Scottish Independence in Scotland - 44% - 56% in favour of remaining in the United Kingdom. According to You Gov

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/support-for-scottish-independence-has-fallen-according-to-latest-yougov-survey-1-5058619

And Johnson set to win 43% of the vote in the General Election

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10415932/general-election-2019-boris-johnson-polls/

Just six more days until I get to post loads of laughing emojis saying GIRFUY. 

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Falling support for Scottish Independence in Scotland - 44% - 56% in favour of remaining in the United Kingdom. According to You Gov

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/support-for-scottish-independence-has-fallen-according-to-latest-yougov-survey-1-5058619

YouGov is a Government website, the Government are lying b*****ds.

Next!

Edited by Arch Stanton

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

And Johnson set to win 43% of the vote in the General Election

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10415932/general-election-2019-boris-johnson-polls/

Just six more days until I get to post loads of laughing emojis saying GIRFUY. 

Welcome back, Malky, we thought you had got banned - again.

Is Ralstonite a son of yours or maybe (like Boris) one you haven't owned up to?

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Away back to beating up your father-in -law and throwing electrical goods at shop assistants ya walloper.

I think you might have the wrong person fannybaws. My Father In Law was a paratrooper and I've no idea what you are talking about.