General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All I’ve seen on Twitter is Rangers fans praising Andrew Neil. That’s enough for me to suggest he did his usual: barking over the interviewee to suit his own agenda. Sturgeon probably looked like shit anyway. Also, the SNP’s record on the NHS isn’t criminal. Look at SNHS compared to the rest of UK during the 2010s and I believe you’ll find Scotland has vastly superior standard of service. Thanks for playing, though.

Stephen Miller                                                                                                                    Dominic Raab

2049.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma    180616-stephen-miller-zero-tolerance-che 

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

All I’ve seen on Twitter is Rangers fans praising Andrew Neil. That’s enough for me to suggest he did his usual: barking over the interviewee to suit his own agenda. Sturgeon probably looked like shit anyway. Also, the SNP’s record on the NHS isn’t criminal. Look at SNHS compared to the rest of UK during the 2010s and I believe you’ll find Scotland has vastly superior standard of service. Thanks for playing, though.

I don't use Twitter so can't comment but my 'takeaway' from last night's interview is that Scottish Independence (assuming there is a vote and assuming it is Yes) has as much potential to be a Horlicks as Brexit - and that's before we consider the issues surrounding Scotland's possible accession to the EU.

Sturgeon did nothing to reassure voters on the ease with which Scotland will depart from the UK and the smoothness of accession to the EU.  The whole tone of her responses was 'back of a fag packet' politics at its worst.

Oh and that's with Neil giving her a reasonably easy ride over the pre-2014 White Paper which she described as an agreement but which was nothing more than a wish list.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've just created a new drinking game for Xmas. "The Andrew Neil Game". The rules are simple. You watch one of his interviews and have a drink every time he interrupts his guest. Pished in no time but still more sober than Neil.

FTFY

Guest Bob Mahelp
29 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Has already been pointed out. That is just someone who has screenshot'd their own messages.

Oh dear. Malky comes straight from the Daily Express on to here, copying and pasting his right-wing shite. 

Fake news. 

Lol. 

30 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Has already been pointed out. That is just someone who has screenshot'd their own messages.

Taken from a Daily Mail story. This is hidden in the middle of the text.

A source told MailOnline that the messages had not come from the Labour party. 

32 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Libdems being intentionally combative is going amazingly

I didn’t think Swinson would do well for a number of reason from her personality to her involvement in the coalition government, but I never anticipated that she would crash as badly as she would.

The divisions over Brexit and Labour’s perceived conflicts on it should have been an open goal for the LibDems but she is fucking up badly.