General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corbyn will be all over the shop as usual
What's your issue with Corbyn if it's not the anti Semitic nonsense? Surely not the terrorist sympathiser nonsense?

He's got a radical plan to change Britain's course. I don't think he expresses it as well as he could but I generally agree with the content of what he says.

Just now, pandarilla said:

What's your issue with Corbyn if it's not the anti Semitic nonsense? Surely not the terrorist sympathiser nonsense?

Have you read anything of the championship forum?

He's clearly on the wind up.

No one cares about this apart from mad Brit Nats and Zionists.
Just came on to post something similar. I don't watch this guy so maybe his whole purpose is just to bash people but I tuned in hoping to hear about policies etc. Not 10 minutes on this stuff again.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, Detournement said:
No one cares about this apart from mad Brit Nats and Zionists.

Just came on to post something similar. I don't watch this guy so maybe his whole purpose is just to bash people but I tuned in hoping to hear about policies etc. Not 10 minutes on this stuff again.

Most folk have a very limited interest in politics.  The whole idea is to paint Corbyn as a bad guy when he’s done more in his political life to argue against racism and discrimination than his political opponents.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So it’s the lead item on all newspapers, websites, radio transmissions and TV news?

Somehow I managed to miss that. 

Spoiler

It's on The Guardian's front page, not surprisingly.

Equally unsurprising is that it doesn't get a single mention on the Tory propaganda rags such as The Telegraph (5....count them...5....headline articles on Corbyn being a Jew hater), Express or Daily Mail. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's on The Guardian's front page, not surprisingly.

Equally unsurprising is that it doesn't get a single mention on the Tory propaganda rags such as The Telegraph (5....count them...5....headline articles on Corbyn being a Jew hater), Express or Daily Mail. 

Exactly my point.

”Corbyn is anti-Semitic” (not true).  Headline coverage across the MSM.

”Tory Party is Islamophobic” (lots of evidence including Johnson comments.  Very selective coverage, rarely lead on TV.

How much self loathing does it take for a Scottish ‘natural Labour voter’ to vote for a Johnson led Conservative Party to avoid a further Referendum where the Scottish people can choose the way forward for themselves and their children?