General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Malky

Those who like to lambast the Tories about foodbanks are on here calling for a £10.5m + spend on a vote so the Scottish public can tell them what we already know.

That doesn't answer my question. Why are you so proud to vote for a party that can be lambasted about foodbanks?

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Excellent. I have been red-dotted by Perthshire Bellend, Oaksoft and now Malky, which has cheered me up quite a bit. 

ETA - and Tarmo. Magnificent. 

I feel left out. Only Malky has red-dotted me tonight.

Malky's talking shite again!

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Whata the script with Tarmo? Am I wrong in thinking he was a fairly normal poster up until recently?

This shtick seems odd to me.

He seems to go round the forum desperately crying out for attention and has now started posting the same “memes” over and over like a tragic, virginton style one trick pony.

It’s sad really as I can only assume he has absolutely nothing more worthwhile to do with his life than polluting the whole forum.

He seems to go round the forum desperately crying out for attention and has now started posting the same “memes” over and over like a tragic, virginton style one trick pony.
It’s sad really as I can only assume he has absolutely nothing more worthwhile to do with his life than polluting the whole forum.

Still fuming that Ayr took their 1057th consecutive pumping from The Caley?

IMG_0359.jpg

It's [mention=18365]Banana[/mention] levels of attention-seeking.

10 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Still fuming that Ayr took their 1057th consecutive pumping from The Caley?

IMG_0359.jpg

You’re a bit like virginton and that hearts boy who claimed be an astrophysicist with how much you clearly depend on this forum for a wee bit of attention.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Whata the script with Tarmo? Am I wrong in thinking he was a fairly normal poster up until recently?

This shtick seems ood to me.

It is like the Ood, suddenly going all raj.

Deleting match threads, a failing attention seeking awards thread in the championship forum where 20% of the posts belong to the OP and interminable irritancy here. I feel that it's my duty to worry for their welfare.

It is like the Ood, suddenly going all raj.
Deleting match threads, a failing attention seeking awards thread in the championship forum where 20% of the posts belong to the OP and interminable irritancy here. I feel that it's my duty to worry for their welfare.

Another illiterate post by the worst poster to grace this forum

^^^ one trick pony

Pumped.

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Who doesn't want to say it? I'm certainly going to vote Conservative on Thursday.

Welcome back. Still no bottle to answer any questions?

That's because you are happy to back a racist, homophobic, misogynist as PM. Do you share his views?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

That is one scary quote but one which is probably a fair summary of the Natters.

Gin goes in, insults come out. Totally incapable of any meaningful contribution.

Drink plenty of water before bed you drunk old scamp.