Voting Intentions

Suspect Device

General Election  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Paco said:

What do we think would actually happen if Swinson lost her seat? Would the poor lemon in Orkney or another Lib Dem ‘safe seat’ (if it exists) be forced to resign immediately so Swinson could go in with a by-election? Would she just be leader and sit outside Parliament? Forced to resign as leader?

She'll join up with Dugdale and Davidson to start a children's theatre troupe..

9 hours ago, strichener said:

The whole reason that we have devolution and an independence movement is to ensure that we can make decision based on what is best for Scotland not enact laws that are merely a sop to the Greens and has already been shown to not reduce congestion.  

Nottingham was the only Core City in England to see congestion fall on A-roads in the morning rush hour from 2012, when the levy was introduced.

https://www.centreforcities.org/reader/funding-financing-inclusive-growth-cities/reviewing-funding-finance-options-available-city-combined-authorities/1-nottingham-workplace-parking-levy/

Please at least attempt to resist the urge to lie.

• 3 weeks later...

SNP vote for me. Nae doubt about it.

ETA: Mrs ScottReplay (well, Miss seeing as we’re not married) tried to claim to me that voting SNP is a wasted vote as it “does nothing to stop the bigger picture of Brexit”. She has 0% interest in politics so unfortunately pedals whatever shite she hears on the tele or reads online. I was an inwardly seething mess to put it politely. To rub it in further, I can only imagine she’ll end up voting Lib Dems.

Edited by Scott-Replay

46 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not having an SNP candidate to vote for, I'll probably write obscenities on my ballot paper.

If this is your constituency and you want the clearest route to independence, there's no choice. Vote Labour.

image.png.0b12cdbfc935b572aa46ac42d7fd8003.png

It's going to be an interesting election this time round I reckon. Mrs Malky comes from a large family where most of the patriarchs were miners during the 1980's miners strike. Yet this time round it appears that of them all, and there is a lot of them, will be voting Conservative - all that is bar Mrs Malky who tells me she will be voting for that "nice man Willie Rennie". 

In my family we have a black sheep - my kid sister. Bless her, she's never really been quite the full shilling. An anti social, friendless, vegan who drives around in on old beaten up hybrid car - she's voting SNP apparently. Funnily enough when I asked her what she would cut to make the books balance in the event of independence she too turned into a frothing mess, with her fist so tightly clenched her knuckles went completely white. 

5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not having an SNP candidate to vote for, I'll probably write obscenities on my ballot paper.

Be careful.  As the story goes, somebody once drew a giant dick in the box for the UKIP candidate and according to election rules it counted as a vote for that candidate.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If this is your constituency and you want the clearest route to independence, there's no choice. Vote Labour.

image.png.0b12cdbfc935b572aa46ac42d7fd8003.png

Graham Jones has put out two flyers now outling labour's proposals both nationally and locally. Guess what? The Brexit word has not been mentioned. That really pisses me off no end. What brought about this fucking election?

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Graham Jones has put out two flyers now outling labour's proposals both nationally and locally. Guess what? The Brexit word has not been mentioned. That really pisses me off no end. What brought about this fucking election?

The Tories are trying to make it all about Brexit instead of the last 10 years of Tory austerity.

• 3 weeks later...

Isn’t Graham Jones one of the Labour MPs who voted for the Johnson deal?

Our whole family will be voting SNP, wife and I are party members and the rest are activists with one holding a major position politically.

As I said on another thread we vote for a party which is wholly based in Scotland and not one with Scottish in it's title but absolutely controlled from London.

Why vote for a party which is based in another country, it does not make sense.

No other country in the world has this nonsensical political set up.

Be True to your own country, aim for Independence to pass on to your children and grandchildren a Scotland which will stand alone and proud in it's rightful place.