Voting Intentions

Suspect Device

General Election  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Our whole family will be voting SNP, wife and I are party members and the rest are activists with one holding a major position politically.

As I said on another thread we vote for a party which is wholly based in Scotland and not one with Scottish in it's title but absolutely controlled from London.

Why vote for a party which is based in another country, it does not make sense.

No other country in the world has this nonsensical political set up.

Be True to your own country, aim for Independence to pass on to your children and grandchildren a Scotland which will stand alone and proud in it's rightful place. 

Anyone living in Scotland who would vote to be governed by the this clown and his far right colleagues needs his/her head examined.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-quotes-controversy-comments-general-election-2019-campaign-1337453

Change won’t happen until people take politics, and its impact on their lives, more seriously.

I’d disown my kids if they voted Conservative.  Grandparents who vote against the interest of their children and grandchildren should also be held to account.

53 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d disown my kids if they voted Conservative.

No you wouldn't, you big drama queen. You love them too much.

I'd rather cut my own knob off than vote Tory myself, though.

27 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No you wouldn't, you big drama queen. You love them too much.

I'd rather cut my own knob off than vote Tory myself, though.

Aye I would and I would accept no responsibility as they were brought up well enough to know better.

ETA: you cockless numptie.

Fella I know that is Independence daft has posted his vote. Voted Labour. He wants rid of the Tories, that was his reasoning. He lives in a seat where Labour are nowhere near the incumbent SNP MP.

Some people really don’t have a clue [emoji23]

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Change won’t happen until people take politics, and its impact on their lives, more seriously.

I’d disown my kids if they voted Conservative.  Grandparents who vote against the interest of their children and grandchildren should also be held to account.

Many on here would argue that you did this over Brexit.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I must be the only one on here who doesn't think Brexit is a main priority subject, nor is getting an indyref2.

Something far more important came up a few weeks ago I learned and when I did...

I was like this mouse -

Image result for shocked mouse gif

My vote will reflect this knowledge.

It's...... Rebekah Vardy's account?

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I must be the only one on here who doesn't think Brexit is a main priority subject, nor is getting an indyref2.

Something far more important came up a few weeks ago I learned and when I did...

I was like this mouse -

Image result for shocked mouse gif

My vote will reflect this knowledge.

Ah, you've reread Hitchhikers Guide!

These creatures you call mice, you see, they are not quite as they appear. They are merely the protrusion into our dimension of vast hyperintelligent pandimensional beings. The whole business with the cheese and the squeaking is just a front."

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Fella I know that is Independence daft has posted his vote. Voted Labour. He wants rid of the Tories, that was his reasoning. He lives in a seat where Labour are nowhere near the incumbent SNP MP.

Some people really don’t have a clue emoji23.png

He wants rid of the Tories, so voted for the only alternative party of government. Makes sense.