Voting Intentions

Suspect Device

General Election  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Bit of a waste of time this because there is a clear SNP bias to this site and it means it's in no way representative of the Scottish public in general but here goes.

You could have another "Without SNP" poll below, like the Premiership without Celtic or Rangers.

19 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Living in England means I can't vote SNP, so Labour it is.

Same here.

My guy has a 6000 majority but will lose a lot to the Brexit Party and probably some to the Tories too. This is a big vote Leave area.

If nothing else it will be interesting!

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Anybody else think this Tory Majority prediction is way off? I know polls are saying it but the same was thought last time and they lost their majority. I would argue the right wingers are even more split now.

Not sure how anyone can predict it with any certainty.

Brexit party taking votes off the Tories? The LibDems taking votes off them in the south and London from remain leaning but usual Tory voting.

You'd expect the SNP to make a fair few gains. Certainly in my constituency (Aberdeen South) they are almost certainties.

4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Brexit party taking votes off the Tories? The LibDems taking votes off them in the south and London from remain leaning but usual Tory voting.

You'd expect the SNP to make a fair few gains. Certainly in my constituency (Aberdeen South) they are almost certainties.

Be lovely to see Thomson binned from there.

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I think they will lose the majority of their Scottish MP’s to the SNP tbh. And when your current mp goes I shall pay tribute the occasion by touching myself inappropriately, its what he would have wanted.

Edited by gannonball

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Anybody else think this Tory Majority prediction is way off? I know polls are saying it but the same was thought last time and they lost their majority. I would argue the right wingers are even more split now.

The will win the most seats.  I hope they don’t win a majority.

Got to admit, I've chucked my SNP membership. The party has went too far to the left since IndyRef and the recent pandering to the anti-business Greens is doing my head in. This parking tax is the latest joke to test my vote.

In saying that, I'm desperate for independence so they'll get my vote in the meantime but they are testing that vote big time!

Looking forward to the demise of Labour and the Tories in Scotland. My prediction is Labour to finish in 4th place in Scotland behind Tories and Lib Dems in that order.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The will win the most seats.  I hope they don’t win a majority.

Agree they will have the most amount of seats, but they have just about lost the DUP.

My prediction/hunch Labour/lib dems will make some gains on them imo, and Brexit party will take a couple off them too. In Scotland they will lose most of their seats to the SNP.  That leaves us with who can form the biggest coalition which will be messy as f**k.

Edited by gannonball

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Same here.

My guy has a 6000 majority but will lose a lot to the Brexit Party and probably some to the Tories too. This is a big vote Leave area.

If nothing else it will be interesting!

You should stand there for the SNP.

7 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Is Graham Jones your MP?

He is, and also an interesting guy. He's not a fan of Corbyn's and backed the Owen Smith challenge on his leadership.

Speaking to locals around here, he seems quite well respected which surprises me as he voted Remain - unlike the local populace.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Agree they will have the most amount of seats, but they have just about lost the DUP.

My prediction/hunch Labour/lib dems will make some gains on them imo, and Brexit party will take a couple off them too. In Scotland they will lose most of their seats to the SNP.  That leaves us with who can form the biggest coalition which will be messy as f**k.

Lib dems wouldn't think twice about forming another coalition with the Tories.

41 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It's a different set of circumstances now. The tories won't suffer the same split across Brexit lines than Labour and the Lib Dems will over remain.

It's going to end badly for remain and both the tories and libdems will be delighted.