Mid-Life Crisis

Half your age and then add 7. If this equals more than 18 then you've missed the cut.
Even just for a ride? Seems a harsh rule. Obviously you wouldn't got out with an 18 year old if you're over say 30 as you'd have f**k all in common but I'd say the rules should be more lenient for a one off.

The sooner in life you accept that you aren’t special, no one really cares about you and you are eventually going to die following 5 + decades of utter drudgery the least likely you are to suffer a midlife crisis IMO.
Add to this no one outside your immediate family will notice or care when you are gone.
Even just for a ride? Seems a harsh rule. Obviously you wouldn't got out with an 18 year old if you're over say 30 as you'd have f**k all in common but I'd say the rules should be more lenient for a one off.
Bold (IMO). Lets see how it goes from here.

Mid life crisis and the definition thereof are usually only spouted by no marks that are jealous of what you're doing.

I discovered many years ago the best thing to do is just ignore/not give a f**k regarding what people think/say about the stupid bog standard life 'milestone' cliches. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, 'crisis' seems like a strange choice of word for guys going out and having the time of their lives doing exactly what they wanted to do for years. 

It was obviously coined by the ex-wife of a guy trapped for years in a loveless marriage who escaped his miserable existence by leaving her for a woman half her age and spending some of his cash from the sale of the house on a Harley Davidson.

"He was obviously having a mid-life crisis". No he wasn't, Karen - he was having an absolute ball of a time away from you and your constant nagging. 

I fucking hate Karen.

Aye, 'crisis' seems like a strange choice of word for guys going out and having the time of their lives doing exactly what they wanted to do for years. 
It was obviously coined by the ex-wife of a guy trapped for years in a loveless marriage who escaped his miserable existence by leaving her for a woman half her age and spending some of his cash from the sale of the house on a Harley Davidson.
"He was obviously having a mid-life crisis". No he wasn't, Karen - he was having an absolute ball of a time away from you and your constant nagging. 

^^^ voice of experience.

My life so far.

"Oh no! I'm going to Primary School"

"Oh no! I'm going to High School"

"Oh no! I'm leaving School"

"Oh no! I'm 18"

"Oh no! I''m 21"

"Oh no! I'm coming up on 30"

"Oh no! I'm 30"

"Oh no! I'm coming up on 40"

"Oh no! I'm 40"

"Oh no! I'm coming up on 50"