Motherwell v Kilmarnock - Wednesday 30th October

6 minutes ago, Desp said:

We're wearing our Away kit at home.  We deserve to lose now. 

Just saw that on twitter.

No! No! Fucking NO!!

There is no excuse whatsoever for us to be wearing our away kit at home. There is no colour clash and therefore no need to wear anything other than Claret & Amber.

After our insistence in wearing that 'Roma' style away kit in every away match last season I thought we'd finally done away with this type of nonsense but it seems we've decided to up the ante in kit blunders.

And I say that as someone who thinks our current away kit is beautiful. But there is a time and a place for your change kit and it most definitely isn't when you are playing at home against a side who's home colours do not clash with ours in any way, shape or form.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just saw that on twitter.

No! No! Fucking NO!!

There is no excuse whatsoever for us to be wearing our away kit at home. There is no colour clash and therefore no need to wear anything other than Claret & Amber.

After our insistence in wearing that 'Roma' style away kit in every away match last season I thought we'd finally done away with this type of nonsense but it seems we've decided to up the ante in kit blunders.

And I say that as someone who thinks our current away kit is beautiful. But there is a time and a place for your change kit and it most definitely isn't when you are playing at home against a side who's home colours do not clash with ours in any way, shape or form.

A publicity stunt for Xmas sales perhaps?

Just now, Coooombe said:

Del Fabro hurt in the warmup, Johnson comes in for his debut. Time to see if we're still as defensively sound without either of our starting centre halves.

Johnson has given away 3 penalties for the reserves this season already ........