Motherwell v Kilmarnock - Wednesday 30th October

Guest Moomintroll
This is going well.
Not really sure why some of us are losing the plot over this. Sure we got a similar decision in our favour vs your mob at the start of last season, although that was karma for your deviant diet choices imho.

I am surprised that Killie fans are so adamant about this. It's so inconclusive it is unreal.

Someone quoted a 'well fans with "old firm type pish" but the insistence that there is no other conceivable outcome from the poor quality videos that are on show online, is as sellicky as I have seen.

Bruce dived in about a foot off the ground. Grounds for a red anyway.

Ach, I'm sure we'll get a few decisions our way over the course of the season, as 'Well will have a few go against them.

Such is the ebb and flow of the shithousery that is Scottish football.

You literally win some, you lose some.  Well done Well.

ETA:  I've just watched the challenge another few times.  You can't definitively say either way after multiple viewings, so I don't feel we've been harshly done over with the red.  You've absolutely seen reds given for those challenges on countless occasions.

Edited by Fide

Motherwell fans still unable to admit it was a shocking decision :lol:

We have had more that our fair share of shocking decisions given against us past few years. Real shocking decisions.

I thought last night at the game it was a red and having watching it back I still think it’s a foul. Red however no, a yellow yes.

What is funny though has been the comments from Killie fans that we were time wasting ... from a team who started time wasting in the 6th minute that is funny.

Even after the equaliser they had a mini team meeting in our half before kicking back off to waste some more time.