Motherwell v Kilmarnock - Wednesday 30th October

I wouldn’t totally be against sticking with the 3-5-2 for this one to see how Cole and Long get on as a partnership. It should also help limit Killie’s attacking fullbacks which seems to be their primary attacking threat.

Definitely a positive for us if both Killie’s centre halves are missing though.

First goal’s the winner I think, and I’ve got a nasty feeling it’ll be 0-1.

16 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I won't make it unfortunately. I wanted to see Dario Del Fabro and Harvey St Clair, Del Fabro was on Cagliari's books and made on of those dodgy Italian transfers to Juve where he will never get a game and will be loaned out for the next 7 years.

Do you follow Cagliari BN?

I missed the Aberdeen game as I away and I tend to switch off when we are at Ibrox or Parkhead - so I'm looking forward to getting back to a game tonight as it seems like a while...

I've mentioned before that one thing I'd like to see us be better at is being flexible enough to put out a stuffy team at the harder away games and still be able to put out a team that is good enough to break teams down at Fir Park when they are content to sit in and hit us when they get a chance on the break/a set piece. Based on the team from Sunday, we got the first part more or less right - so it will be interesting to see what we do tonight. We effectively rested both Seedorf and Scott on Sunday, so that was pretty good use of the squad IMO - hopefully Scott especially is back in tonight...

Killie have been quietly doing well after all the early season hysteria and so this is going to be a really tough one IMO. A little bit like when we played St Mirren the other week (who weren't conceding many but weren't scoring much either at the time) - we need to be scoring first tonight to think about winning.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Do you follow Cagliari BN?

I lost track of the Italian fitba a bit since it went to a different subcription telly but I randomly adopted them as a team I pay a bit of interest to. I try to read as much and catch as much as I can. So, aye I follow Cagliari a bit.

59 minutes ago, MJC said:

Glass half empty.

I think we'll beat Livingston on Saturday though, barring an injury/suspension crisis tonight.

Fair enough.

Really impressed by Killie, their performance against Hearts was absolutely terrific a few weeks ago. First time I'd seen them over 90 on the Alba replay and couldn't get enough of your boys Findlay and Del Fabro pinging balls around without a care in the world. 

That said, Hearts have been poor and both of them are potentially missing tonight, so f**k knows. 

And f**k @craigkillie #BEEF

8 hours ago, Fide said:

It won't happen, but I'd like to see DT23 get a chance in this game.

The ridiculous amount of abuse and borderline cyberbullying I've lobbed at Dom Thomas over the last few years should have more or less guaranteed him a goal against us.

The fact it still hasn't happened is proof that he's a total #zeropointer of a footballer and human.

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

The ridiculous amount of abuse and borderline cyberbullying I've lobbed at Dom Thomas over the last few years should have more or less guaranteed him a goal against us.

The fact it still hasn't happened is proof that he's a total #zeropointer of a footballer and human.

#shotsfired

7 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I hope there are no athletics clubs in the area tonight.

Wheres good for parking near the ground?
Civic centre or doctors across the road from it. Don't be put off by the barriers at the civic, they raise automatically.

Watch out for roadworks too, airbles road is single lane at the electric bar and 3 way lights at windmillhill street causing grief down to the roundabout at asda coming through the town.