Forfar v Falkirk

Guest bernardblack
Always thought bridies were vastly overrated.
Give me a good scotch pie over them any day.
Sorry Loonies.
2-0 Falkirk.

The steak pies at the ground are best.

Oddly confident about today. Ideally see Bain and Robertson in the team.

Very meh about the team. Bell has had a good season so far but also absolutely fine with Mutch. Also with Gomis out then McShane and Tidser is the only way to go in the middle to keep Telfer out the team.

Why the f**k though has Toshney been dropped from the squad but we’re still playing Dixon and Durnan.

Guest Ecosse83
22 minutes ago, Russ said:

Very meh about the team. Bell has had a good season so far but also absolutely fine with Mutch. Also with Gomis out then McShane and Tidser is the only way to go in the middle to keep Telfer out the team.

Why the f**k though has Toshney been dropped from the squad but we’re still playing Dixon and Durnan.

Don't mind the starting 11 at all, it's at least got a better shape to it than previous week's. I think we will win easily today now. 

Still McKinnon out though 😂

Telfer being in the team would have goven me an aneurysm so the midfield is fine. Tidser and McShane should be fine together. Longridge and Connolly is always the correct choice on the wings. Given McMillan is injured and Gomis suspended, thata the team I would have picked.

ETA forgot Durnan is a fucking donkey and would start Toshney every week

58 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

That starting 11 gives me the fear. Could be a horrid showing today 

We'll end up winning today as even with McKinnon's tactics the team will end up clicking for 20 minutes or so.

This will give the cereal-eaters ammunition in their McKinnon Must Stay campaign, unfortunately.

Is the game where McKinnon plays his “Everyone raises their game against us. This is their Cup Final” card?

If it is, then surely he has to be on his way out the door.