Forfar v Falkirk

We missed a chance there today, Falkirk were very poor, JW negative outlook has to change or we are doomed!!
Pointless playing Coupe as a 2nd Left back, get him up front with Hilson ffs!!
Tapping....?
McCallum having a mare spell.

No you didn’t - you are shit and deservedly bottom of the league

45 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Incoming attacks from diddy team supporters

Id like to think that now we are top of the league abd having seen everyone, we are well within our rights to assess the league as fucking dung. After all, every other diddy supporter has had their shot at (rightly) observing that we are pish. 

Utter pish at the top of a pish league. The best team in the league using the ever reliable points gained criteria.

Team today fucking riddled with players putting in half arsed efforts, no communication, slowing the game down to a crawl, failing to close down space or fight for second balls. Basically everything Gomis does being missing highlighted just how lacklustre the effort is from the rest of them. 

Worst of all though is the absolutely obvious absolution of responsibility from all of them. Dixon is a bad offender at this but today it was everywhere. Not showing for passes, or taking the easy sideways pass then hiding from the return. No one on the park telling them and nothing from the sideline. Having read on here but paid no attention to Rays manner I watched him more today. One moment stuck out where the fans were screaming at the team to get out, and he was in the dugout, just motioning as such with his arm. If he doesn't think they are getitng out quick enough why isn't he screaming at them?

A team of shitebags led by a shitebag. 

Think Falkirk fans have every right to be expecting better from their team, top or not they should be playing much better stuff.

Thought we looked a better shape and getting Tapping further forward is the right idea but we just have no confidence at the moment and do not look to have a goal in us. Next two or three games vital to our season and Weir’s future.

It’s the go to position, but none of these players are playing for McKinnon. We didn’t get much of a dead cat bounce when he arrived, but I reckon we’d get a hell of a big one when he leaves.

That was really really dreadful. I actually think that was our worst performance of the season. Nobody got pass marks other than Mutch, although he just did what was expected and really had feck all to do. If I was really pushed to name a MOTM from the rest I'd probably say Longridge who at least tried to get the ball down to do something with it.

4 hours ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

Mark Docherty robbing a wage

Utter drivel....plenty others 'robbing' before him!!

Tapping was pointless today, why oh why not just play Coupe up front with Hilson...at least give it a fucking go!!

First time at Forfar and I thought it was a decent stadium. The staff and opposing fans were friendly and the bridies weren’t too bad either. The sign above the main stand would not have been out of place in the 70s.

In terms of the game we were absolutely shocking and if Forfar had anything up top I am sure they would have at least taken a point.

We were too slow, and we kept wanting to miss out the midfield and launch balls forward to sammon. I guess if you want to be champions there’s going to be scrappy games like this to get you over the line.

Happy for the win and to be top. Hopefully now we can go on a run. Ray is not the man for the job even if we win the title.

Utter drivel....plenty others 'robbing' before him!!
Tapping was pointless today, why oh why not just play Coupe up front with Hilson...at least give it a fucking go!!

That might be true but the other main suspects that are robbing a wage weren’t starting today, he was. Always putting his own teammates into bother with his poor backwards passes then washing his hands of any fault every week.

Tapping was poor, no doubt about that. Robertson should hopefully keep his place next week in midfield and I’d agree with sticking Coupe up front, he’s a lot more useful there than Currie or McLean.

Three of their back four booked with the other a liability, why we didn’t have a go after half time I’ll never know.

1 minute ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

That might be true but the other main suspects that are robbing a wage weren’t starting today, he was. Always putting his own teammates into bother with his poor backwards passes then washing his hands of any fault every week.

Tapping was poor, no doubt about that. Robertson should hopefully keep his place next week in midfield and I’d agree with sticking Coupe up front, he’s a lot more useful there than Currie or McLean.

Three of their back four booked with the other a liability, why we didn’t have a go after half time I’ll never know.

The management team showed how happy they were with a 1-0 defeat, HT change and go for it but nothing.

Forfar were pish yet again, and we were not much better. Keep expecting better from Forfar, since I predicted them to be our closest challengers in pre-season but they were woeful. Correct word to describe that game was boring. Absolutely bored to tears watching them two teams for 90 minutes.

41 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Next week is a huge game against a team on fire.

Yep, need a result and/ or a performance next week and the cup game or there needs to be a change when we have the two week break. Weir looks a broken man already relying too much on Barry “negative” Smith.