Forfar v Falkirk

The fact that we go top of the league after a performance like that really sums up the quality in this league.

We’re so boring, one paced and unadventurous it’s mind numbing to watch. Clean sheet and getting the win definitely papering over the cracks as that performance really wasn’t much better than against Clyde last week. Getting quite a bit of luck with both goals today probably for the first time this season.

I must sound like a right miserable c**t moaning and complaining when we’re top of the league but with the massive advantages we have the least we should expect is to properly dominate and attack teams which our manager is just incapable of delivering.

Forfar could be playing yet and not even have an attempt on goal. Highlight of the day way the bellend shitfaced boaking out the back of the stadium after some wedding.
His girl/wife losing the plot was a sight to behold

We’re top of the league and we’re bored

The very, very best thing your club can do for you is to win the league and claim automatic promotion to the Championship. Your club has just gone top of the league and your insightful comment is that you’re “bored”. I’m not sure if that’s a comment on your own abilities as football team or a dig at all the other teams in the division languishing in your wake. Either way it’s makes you look like a chump.

The fact that we go top of the league after a performance like that really sums up the quality in this league.

We’re so boring, one paced and unadventurous it’s mind numbing to watch. Clean sheet and getting the win definitely papering over the cracks as that performance really wasn’t much better than against Clyde last week. Getting quite a bit of luck with both goals today probably for the first time this season.

I must sound like a right miserable c**t moaning and complaining when we’re top of the league but with the massive advantages we have the least we should expect is to properly dominate and attack teams which our manager is just incapable of delivering.

Incoming attacks from diddy team supporters

The very, very best thing your club can do for you is to win the league and claim automatic promotion to the Championship. Your club has just gone top of the league and your insightful comment is that you’re “bored”. I’m not sure if that’s a comment on your own abilities as football team or a dig at all the other teams in the division languishing in your wake. Either way it’s makes you look like a chump.

Can understand that reaction. It’s all relative I guess.
Budget wise we do, and should expect to be top.
For most other teams it would be a significant achievement to go top, for us anything else is total failure and we should rightly be ribbed by other supporters if we’re not....

We missed a chance there today, Falkirk were very poor, JW negative outlook has to change or we are doomed!!

Pointless playing Coupe as a 2nd Left back, get him up front with Hilson ffs!!

Tapping....?

McCallum having a mare spell.

We might have to take being bored out of our tits, not being convincing in games yet taking 3pts.

Our key part today was as per is get a first half goal as the norm is that we are clueless 2nd half if we don't.....cough more clueless.

I'm dreading a Ray smile later in interview.....no doubt I'll still shout c#nt at the screen tho

We missed a chance there today, Falkirk were very poor, JW negative outlook has to change or we are doomed!!
Pointless playing Coupe as a 2nd Left back, get him up front with Hilson ffs!!
Tapping....?
McCallum having a mare spell.
We have been there for the taking all season, surprised its only clyde that have sussed us out so far