Forfar v Falkirk

2 hours ago, champions said:

Last time I was at Station Park was the day of 9/11, pretty sure steven craig scored for us that day.  Was quite a surreal atmosphere that night.

What are the birdies like in the ground?

29 minutes ago, champions said:

😂 bloody auto correct 

There's constant debate in the town as to who does the best bridies between Saddler and McLaren. They serve Saddler bridies at the pie shop in the ground, personally I like them but like McLaren's too. The best bridie I ever had was a McLaren's one but the worst I ever had was a McLaren's. I buy Saddlers, they are more consistent in quality in my opinion, they are more richly seasoned so not to everyone's taste. No doubt others will disagree with me.

However, the best are from Cameron's which is a fishmonger who do pies and bridies, they are the best but sell out early in the day (for good reason) and do a chicken bridie which is in effect a birdie bridie lol

There's constant debate in the town as to who does the best bridies between Saddler and McLaren. They serve Saddler bridies at the pie shop in the ground, personally I like them but like McLaren's too. The best bridie I ever had was a McLaren's one but the worst I ever had was a McLaren's. I buy Saddlers, they are more consistent in quality in my opinion, they are more richly seasoned so not to everyone's taste. No doubt others will disagree with me.
However, the best are from Cameron's which is a fishmonger who do pies and bridies, they are the best but sell out early in the day (for good reason) and do a chicken bridie which is in effect a birdie bridie lol
A chicken bridie is heresy. He should be burned at the stake or run out of town at least. That said his stuffs great so I will let it go.

Well I never. I would suggest that as most of the buses will arrive early that most fans won’t know a birdie from a bridie by KO far less a richly season one or a one that may reek of fish

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Best place to park with a quick getaway in mind lads?

John Street has a car park but you can also park opposite that one at the Mart car park, beside the ground. That'll also be closest to your turnstiles. 

No idea how this game will turn out - maybe today will be the day JW picks a settled team that, well, finds the way to score. Wouldn't bet on it though.