Forfar v Falkirk

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Both managers under pressure

Which set of players will turn on the style for them?

If Rays players turn on the style it will be despite him not because of him.

Also we can start to play guess the game with regards his last game as our boss.

If we weren't in the middle of a takeover and our current board trying to worm out of a payoff, he'd be gone by now.

Guest bernardblack
McCallum

Meechan Travis Whyte MacPhee

Bain Robertson Tapping Coupe

Kirkpatrick

Hilson

It’s got more chance of making the final score less of an embarrassment.

I like the look of that team.

Really like Bain in front of Meechan to allow the latter to get up the park with a bit of protection

Going to miss this which is a pain in arse as the only positive i took in relegation was getting to grounds I haven't been to yet. 

I think one of the biggest issues for us is workrate/runners. Aside from Gomis and Doyle the rest of the team seems to be waiting for someone else to do the hard work for them. We really need more of a balance. I'd have Connolly in for McManus as the latter isn't a winger and hasn't impressed as a striker lately either.

Not sure who should replace Gomis (and maybe Telfer too). Tidser is the obvious choice but I'd be worried about having nobody making tackles in the midfield. Maybe Tidser and McShane in for Telfer and Gomis.

Up front I think we stick with McMillan and Sammon with McManus off the bench if needed. Probably the same defence as I'd love to drop Dixon but there's no other LB.

Bell

Doyle Durnan (who was actually ok on Saturday) Buchanan Dixon 😠

Longridge McShane Tidser Connolly

Sammon McMillan

23 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Going to miss this which is a pain in arse as the only positive i took in relegation was getting to grounds I haven't been to yet. 

I think one of the biggest issues for us is workrate/runners. Aside from Gomis and Doyle the rest of the team seems to be waiting for someone else to do the hard work for them. We really need more of a balance. I'd have Connolly in for McManus as the latter isn't a winger and hasn't impressed as a striker lately either.

Not sure who should replace Gomis (and maybe Telfer too). Tidser is the obvious choice but I'd be worried about having nobody making tackles in the midfield. Maybe Tidser and McShane in for Telfer and Gomis.

Up front I think we stick with McMillan and Sammon with McManus off the bench if needed. Probably the same defence as I'd love to drop Dixon but there's no other LB.

Bell

Doyle Durnan (who was actually ok on Saturday) Buchanan Dixon 😠

Longridge McShane Tidser Connolly

Sammon McMillan

Reasonable post until you suggested Gomis to be benched 

McCallum

Meechan Travis Whyte MacPhee

Bain Robertson Tapping Coupe

Kirkpatrick

Hilson

It’s got more chance of making the final score less of an embarrassment.

If yo7 think McKinnon will turn up for an away game with a plan of actually going all out for a win, then think again.

The only time we have done that was at home in game 2 versus Dumbarton, and even then, it was because the players relied upon their own skill set rather than McKinnon’s turgid “system”.

From that point on, everything served up has been far from convincing. The win against Montrose was an alarm bells moment as without their keeper making a once in a career howler, we wouldn’t have won the game, and we would sitting with four wins from eleven.

McKinnon is now regarded as the poorest manager in the league, or at best, he is as bad as any. He clearly cannot deal with expectation of achieving specific targets. Wherever he has been, and regardless of how it has gone wrong, he simply picks the least bad statistic to make it look as if he is successful when he is in fact a pathological failure.

We have become a safe place for managers to f**k it all up.

This  could be the perfect game for us after the terrible run we are on, we either turn up and win or we down tools and lose by 4.

With the Falkirk fans baying for blood an early goal for us would certainly turn the heat on McKinnon, Bollan was sacked after a thumping defeat up here, hopefully that United link  will continue on Saturday.