Sign in to follow this  
SoccerFM

Episode 125

Downing cans of soup must be a Townhill thing. Once saw someone down a can of Heinz Tomato at Townhill Bowling club after his stand up gig. 

Spence at the live show? I'll fly over just for it to heckle the b*****d and throw cat faeces at the fud.

Downing cans of soup must be a Townhill thing. Once saw someone down a can of Heinz Tomato at Townhill Bowling club after his stand up gig. 

A stand up show at the bowling club in toonhill...that sounds bleak mate. Old boys more interested in fighting the comedians than listening is what I’m picturing.

17 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Wanted to hear the Dando and Diana conspiracy theories emoji17.png

Good  I don't have that information to hand did it. 

On 28/10/2019 at 16:35, SoccerFM said:

Steven and Ray are back with the 125th outing of Soccer FM! Find out if you are this week's Soup-er hero, and more details about our live show!

https://www.buzzsprout.com/361850/1946978-episode-125-too-dangerous-to-name 

Any chance of uploading to Soundcloud for your favourite website so we can embed it properly you wee dobbers?

34 minutes ago, Div said:

Any chance of uploading to Soundcloud for your favourite website so we can embed it properly you wee dobbers?

You need to incentivise them with soup otherwise you're wasting your time. 

You need to incentivise them with soup otherwise you're wasting your time. 

SoupCloud. ‘Upload’ your favourite soups (make it available for other soup lovers to buy) and ‘download’ your favourite soup (buy soup from other soup lovers). It’s niche as f**k but I’m claiming it and expect to make £1m profit first year alone. How, I hear you ask. Steven Mill will cover 80% of this, other fucking weirdos the rest. Thanks for yer time.

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

SoupCloud. ‘Upload’ your favourite soups (make it available for other soup lovers to buy) and ‘download’ your favourite soup (buy soup from other soup lovers). It’s niche as f**k but I’m claiming it and expect to make £1m profit first year alone. How, I hear you ask. Steven Mill will cover 80% of this, other fucking weirdos the rest. Thanks for yer time.

ios_mosaic_1472277115_00009.jpg