Ross County Vs Rangers 30/10/19

4 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

How many 'Highland Bears' are going to be in the home end tonight I wonder?

Same as normal?

I read that Tavernier has been relieved of penalty duties. I therefore can't help but wonder who will take the Rangers penalty?

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Same as normal?

I read that Tavernier has been relieved of penalty duties. I therefore can't help but wonder who will take the Rangers penalty?

Last season Gerrard said that the order of penalty takers was Tav, Morelos and Defoe.

wouldn't mind something like this tonight
5db98c5cb9029.jpg&key=daca5c5e3cd4f57f1f779362ad73e31ed549484dcd640e764e2d1fc85bb035b7

Graham won’t chase the ball for long enough for him to be effective so McKay should be up front with the option to throw graham on later.

Grivo I’m a big fan off and think he should start every week but to throw him in deep after not starting as a first game back up against a well experienced and top top striker in Defoe or a unbelievably talented Morelos won’t be that effective especially if we are scudded and he’s dropped for weeks or confidence goes down, would have Watson and Morris/ Fonts (yes fonts is a bombscare though)

Power won’t start I’d have Stewart and would have hendo over midge in the middle with chalmers and draper. Midge will need to be good defensively tonight if he’s to start out wide

43 minutes ago, bennett said:

Last season Gerrard said that the order of penalty takers was Tav, Morelos and Defoe.

Morelos took them for HJK and I guess he had a good record although I haven't checked. Always strikes me as though he relies on power and surprise for shots rather than technique which makes me think he wouldn't be that suited. 

He's never really been one of our first choice takers even before that was assigned to Tavernier. I remember that Candeias took one (and missed) against Killie before Pedro got binned. 

23 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Looks like Robbo's fresh from another long day in the Castle Stuart clubhouse.

I did chuckle when the newly inducted hall of famer's opening remarks included a prominent reference to the county capitulation at Celtic