Ross County Vs Rangers 30/10/19

We won't win but I hope we do. Not for the three points. Just purely for the massive GIRUY to all the Highland "Eurasian steppe nomads who lived between the 4th and 6th century" that have no doubt snapped up tickets for the home end.

Edited by yoda

One of the reasons I avoid Rangers/Celtic games in Dingwall more often than not is the amount of away fans that get into the home end.

I'd take a draw, again. Our record against them is pretty mince.

One of the reasons I avoid Rangers/Celtic games in Dingwall more often than not is the amount of away fans that get into the home end.

I don't get this, why aren't stewards/police ejecting them left right and center until they get the message.

17 hours ago, Empty It said:

I don't get this, why aren't stewards/police ejecting them left right and center until they get the message.

I think the stewards can't be bothered as it may lead to a statement.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 01:30, RossCountyFan14 said:

Not that Brian doesn’t deserve the chance, but he isn’t going to chase down lose balls for long, especially with rangers preferred method of playing out from the back. Billy will be more useful. Keep it tight and bring graham and Stewart on late on and try get something from a set play

Mckay has been below par this season. More of a presence up top might be the key tonight. Graham will chase as much as Mcaky too, so I think its his time tonight.

Be interesting to see if Fergewell stick with Fontaine at the back. I think he's been suspect this season, and we might be better off going with Grivosti, who in fairness has done little wrong.

27 minutes ago, dr3 said:

Be interesting to see if Fergewell stick with Fontaine at the back. I think he's been suspect this season, and we might be better off going with Grivosti, who in fairness has done little wrong.

I'm a big fan of Watson at centre back but he and Fontaine were suspect against hibs imo but i haven't been convinced with Liam for a while, I'd definately start tonight with Watson and Grivosti.

What's the craic with Morris, is he going to be injured for much longer?

12 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'm a big fan of Watson at centre back but he and Fontaine were suspect against hibs imo but i haven't been convinced with Liam for a while, I'd definately start tonight with Watson and Grivosti.

What's the craic with Morris, is he going to be injured for much longer?

He has managed >19 games in a season once since 2014-15.
I expect he will miss a lot of this season due to injury.

Edited by dingdong1929