Accies v Aberdeen

Another team in need of a confidence boost playing Accies so a guaranteed away win.

Hopefully we will go with this team

Southwood

McGowan, Stubbs, Easton, McMann

Martin, Gogic

Miller, Alston, Smith

Oggy

But Rice will continue to play guys who have contributed nothing for weeks - Fon Williams, Hughes. Oakley etc and we will get gubbed.

Just now, FuzzyBear said:

Another team in need of a confidence boost playing Accies so a guaranteed away win.

Southwood

Martin, Gogic

Miller, Alston, Smith

Oggy

But Rice will continue to play guys who have contributed nothing for weeks - Fon Williams, Hughes. Oakley etc and we will get gubbed.

Gubbed ?

I  doubt it as we are incapable of gubbing anyone.

Score early and the three points are yours.

McInnes pacing the blame squarely on the the players has not done him any favours

The end is nigh. 

Starting with this one the next 3 games are all ones we should be winning if we have any hope of regaining the Least Shit of the Rest trophy and qualifying for another European early exit to some bang average mob from the Balkans.

Hopefully some of our injured players are back and we can go back to playing players in their actual positions.

Is it to early to mention plastic carpet and two sided dump yet.

Southwood
Martin, Gogic
Miller, Alston, Smith
Oggy

OFW for Southwood and that would be my team. Saw someone say on Accies World that Alston won't make it though, so I'd imagine Rice will do something really mental to deal with that, however I wouldn't be averse to giving Beck another go.

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Gubbed ?

I  doubt it as we are incapable of gubbing anyone.

Score early and the three points are yours.

McInnes pacing the blame squarely on the the players has not done him any favours

The end is nigh. 

I have spotted an issue with your post.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Southwood

Martin, Gogic

Miller, Alston, Smith

Oggy

Everyone thought similar at the tail end of last season until your fatty up front scored a van Basten-Esque screamer.

Edited by Merkland Red

These are usually the games where Rice manages to pull a result out of his arse from no where. When there’s a bit of pressure get on him and some fans are starting to turn against him.

So it wouldn’t surprise me for us to sneak a 1 goal win, but if Aberdeen can sort their midfield I.e. Ferguson makes a return and Bryson is fit enough to start they’ll run over the top of our non-existent midfield.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The konkrete karpet is rarely kind to the type of dynamic, silky, skilful socca that the Aberdeen aces like to play.

Bob's magic crystal ball forsees a 0-0. 

Whenever a team are are on a poor run, they must be thankful that they play Accies next. Hibs, St Johnstone ( first win of season at weekend) and now Aberdeen.

We dont have a midfield to talk of, defence is shipping goals.

Easy 3-0 Aberdeen and take the pressure off McInnes for a few weeks at least

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Maybe my memory is going, but pretty sure we gubbed somebody nine days ago.

OK, fair enough, maybe my memory is the one suffering but how many gubbings have we dished out this season ?

One swallow does not a summer make.

OK, fair enough, maybe my memory is the one suffering but how many gubbings have we dished out this season ?
One swallow does not a summer make.

Ross county wasn’t far off and we stuck 5 past that team in Europe (forgotten their name).

It’s a capable team when it clicks, that can’t be denied. It simply hasn’t happened enough including some very dire performances.