Celtic v St Mirren

35 minutes ago, Ross92 said:

Jim Goodwin saying we can pick up our first away points here. Bit of positivity does no harm. Will be in the home end for this one as a guest of the Rothesay Celtic supporters club. Into town for pre-match drinks followed by dinner.  Personally I think this will be 3 or 4 to Celtic hope I’m wrong  of course. 

Gave the game away there....:angel

44 minutes ago, Ross92 said:

Jim Goodwin saying we can pick up our first away points here. Bit of positivity does no harm. Will be in the home end for this one as a guest of the Rothesay Celtic supporters club. Into town for pre-match drinks followed by dinner.  Personally I think this will be 3 or 4 to Celtic hope I’m wrong  of course. 

Big team found,
D8pXnOPWwAAGCQ8.jpg

27 minutes ago, RossC93 said:

Can't see us getting trounced tonight with Hladky in goals, however can't see us getting a goal either. Best case scenario 0-0, most likely 2-0 home win. 

After signing him, we shipped 11 goals in three games to Celtic, Hibs and Rangers. Since then, only Dunfermline have put more than two past us. 

That's remarkable really, considering where we've been in the table.

24 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Apart from the second/3rd choice full backs pretty much aye. Would have liked a few more changes myself.

Maybe Lennon still smarting from ‘Fannygate’ and wants to make sure Celtic give Goodwin a sore one?

i’m on a 7.35 flight back to Paisley Airport. So will be 20 mins in to second half before I can switch my phone back on again and see the score. 

Have very little hope we’ll be within 3 goals of Celtic at that point.