Gary Jardine

The Crafty Dafty

When will Spartans go for GJ to replace DS?

I’m not sure that the strollers will thank me for this but GJ is a class act and would imo deliver promotion to Ainslie Park.

He is performing miracles with the strollers on a fraction of the budget that the so called biggest clubs have at their disposal

1 hour ago, The Crafty Dafty said:

When will Spartans go for GJ to replace DS?

I’m not sure that the strollers will thank me for this but GJ is a class act and would imo deliver promotion to Ainslie Park.

He is performing miracles with the strollers on a fraction of the budget that the so called biggest clubs have at their disposal

Good to hear from you Gary, keep up the good work at Strollers. 😁

Know him well and Mac and they are doing a grand job at the strollers , probably one of the lowest budgets in the league but can compete with the big boys

Compete as in put 10 men behind the ball, time waste, break people in half and hoof the ball as far away as possible? A grand job indeed! There no tactical or managerial ability anywhere, Civil are just a bunch of cloggers but fair play it’s working for them.

Compete as in put 10 men behind the ball, time waste, break people in half and hoof the ball as far away as possible? A grand job indeed! There no tactical or managerial ability anywhere, Civil are just a bunch of cloggers but fair play it’s working for them.

Still bitter cos he relegated you with city?

Deary me you sound very bitter about GJ and as surely not posted is it because his team beat you in the play offs to relegate your team ? Let’s be honest though your team has been dire for a long time and more than deserved to get relegated.

Did Edinburgh City kick you off the park ?
I would guess not

I never even knew Jardine managed city at that time lol but whatever suits your agenda! Edinburgh won the league twice when it was a piss poor one then bet a horrific shire team via two penalties before being found out when they played against decent teams. Look how Edinburgh have done since Jardine left. Aren’t spartans all about bringing through young players aswell? I’m sure that’s what they all need, a manager that will turn them into cloggers. But hey ho, I’m just bitter!

Can you pass there numbers on to me jerry? Asking for a friend like.

Bring back King Martin Lachlan

1 hour ago, craigiemack said:

I never even knew Jardine managed city at that time lol but whatever suits your agenda! Edinburgh won the league twice when it was a piss poor one then bet a horrific shire team via two penalties before being found out when they played against decent teams. Look how Edinburgh have done since Jardine left. Aren’t spartans all about bringing through young players aswell? I’m sure that’s what they all need, a manager that will turn them into cloggers. But hey ho, I’m just bitter!

Everything is dark and gloomy in your world Craigie.

5 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Won the League when it was piss poor eh? You know heehaw.

And I'd like to know the cloggers who were in that City team...