Peterhead v Raith Rovers

I present my case, McGurn fucked up vs East Fife, Peterhead, Falkirk, Clyde... Bene came on and gave a goal away vs Clyde because he was scared to challenge.. Davo has been outstanding for the whole season, yet he gets slaughtered for one red card, Bene gets a high five and McGurn gets a tug.

I present my case, McGurn fucked up vs East Fife, Peterhead, Falkirk, Clyde... Bene came on and gave a goal away vs Clyde because he was scared to challenge.. Davo has been outstanding for the whole season, yet he gets slaughtered for one red card, Bene gets a high five and McGurn gets a tug.
This is a whoosh right? How can he have been outstanding for the whole season when we had to sign sando because our cbs were torture?

How many red cards has Davidson had for us? Must be more than 10. A straight red for dissent is actually quite impressive, must’ve said something horrendous. No wins in four, Falkirk win, we’re knocked off top, clocks go back. All sounds about right. Just as well we’re signing Ross Callachan or this week would be a write off.

Not a fan of slaughtering players, but if as reported on the radio that the red was for foul and abusive language then will happily criticise that until the cows come. Absolute stupidity 

Edited to add that even the Open All Mics team were having a chuckle at the regularity of Davo being sent off for us.

Edited by roverthemoon

19 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

A straight red for language is avoidable and it's not the first time. He is a liability who should have gone after his behaviour at Alloa or at the end of last season. But unfortunately we still have Mr blame everyone else Davidson still making the same schoolboy errors.

First half was just nowhere near good enough. Awful from McGurn, but the attitude was stinking all over the pitch. Peterhead were well up for it, in awful conditions, and once it became clear we weren't going to have time to stroll around with the ball it was only going to end one way. 

Awful stuff from McGurn, but the warning was there. He hasn't looked comfortable at all with the ball at his feet lately and didn't today. I'm delighted he's at the club, but his day as No 1 keeper is over and if Mcglynn thinks he can play a passing game from the back with a keeper who hates the ball at his feet, he's mad. 

Much better second half, some good balls in the box with some great defending and Smith hit the bar. Got hit on the break and that was game over, but it was a great strike. 

Armstrong, Bowie and Gullan were awful. Dingwall too first half, but better second. The real gaping hole was the middle of the park. Spencer and Matthews were absolutely miles off it. 

Was a match straight out of last season. A team played at a high tempo in our face and pressed, and we had no answer. Can't remember a single second ball won in that first half. 

Hendry being out consigns our title challenge in the bin now,and it's all about finishing in the top 4 now. 

I get why Mcglynn maybe gave Davo and Bene the benefit of the doubt after last week, but if Steven Anderson is fit he has to start. There were no leaders at all on that pitch. Davidsons use of the ball was dire, several punts to nobody under no pressure, with the standard shoulder shrug to blame someone else. Stupid red card too. 

Peterhead were worth the win, fair play. 

6 minutes ago, Typicalrovers said:

S Anderson should be the first name on the team sheet. The manager’s tinkering cost us against Falkirk and now again today. Fucking useless.

Although we have been doing better than I thought we would and I'll give Mcglynn the credit that he deserves but he has that in his locker. He has these tactical brain farts that costs us as you say the first half team selection against Falkirk was ridiculous but fair play we turned it around and could have won that game.

You also have to question the players the contrast between home form and away from is just baffling.