Stranraer vs Clyde

As it stands I’m getting the train, where is the ground from the station? I’m flexible with times so that’s not an issue. As long as there’s a carry out shop for the return leg I don’t care.

Cos we’ve got Danny Lennon..
What train u on? Bus is going too early for me to make it.

1 minute ago, Scotchpie said:
19 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:
As it stands I’m getting the train, where is the ground from the station? I’m flexible with times so that’s not an issue. As long as there’s a carry out shop for the return leg I don’t care.

Cos we’ve got Danny Lennon..

What train u on? Bus is going too early for me to make it.

Someone dropped out of the bus so I’m now on that.

Blood everywhere.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Bus leaves Glasgow at same time as only train to get to Stranraer in time for the game. Next train at 12.30 will get you to Stranraer about 3 so you would miss the kick off.
Cheers hadn't realised that. Thought they were hourly and I'd get one around 12. [emoji52]

Pitch will be heavy after yesterday's rain however good weather today.

Away games on heavy grass parks have been a bit of an Achilles heel for us. Doesn’t suit our passing style and forces us more into hoofball territory. With that in mind any kind of win today would be fantastic.

Expecting a much tighter (and scrappier!) game than the Broadwood match. We need only look back on the Montrose game to see how the supposedly easy win on paper can catch us out and I have no doubt Stranraer will go all out for revenge. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a load of yellow cards and one or two reds in this, particularly if we take the lead. My prediction: Clyde to edge it 2-1 (Goody, Smith) a lot of bruised legs and a bloodied nose.

Edited by RutherGlen