Stranraer vs Clyde

Looking forward to the trip down to Stair Park. Last 2 games I went to there Roddy Hunter scored 4 and Stephen O'Donnell scored a last minute winner in a 3-2 victory.

The form we are in just now we should be winning this but Stranraer have beaten Raith down there this season so we cant take anything for granted. Won't be as easy as the reverse fixture at Broadwood either.

Hopefully we take a decent support down too.

37 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

You're right enough. I had always remembered it as Bouadji getting 1 and Hunter getting 4.

Screenshot_20191027-214953_Chrome.jpg

The Keddie OG was originally reported as a Hunter goal. It was rightly changed; Hunter didn't get anywhere near the ball.

Been along time since I've been to Stranraer if at all because I cant remember it that well. 

Always cautious about any away game in this league but if the same effort is put in as we've seen over the last game and a half, there's no doubt in my mind we'll win. 

Hoping we go with the same 11 obviously and this is a brilliant chance to get ourselves into the play offs. 

We've had a cracking start to the second quarter, drawing with raith and beating Falkirk, need to be beating the rest though if we have anything right to be in the mix come the end of the season. 

9 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

As it stands I’m getting the train, where is the ground from the station? I’m flexible with times so that’s not an issue. As long as there’s a carry out shop for the return leg I don’t care.

Cos we’ve got Danny Lennon..

It's at the end of the pier about a 15 minute walk from Stair Park. Nae idea about carry out shops in Stranraer though.

As it stands I’m getting the train, where is the ground from the station? I’m flexible with times so that’s not an issue. As long as there’s a carry out shop for the return leg I don’t care.

Cos we’ve got Danny Lennon..
There's a Morrison's half way between station and stadium.