Junior attendances 2019/20

Burnieclub78

40 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

365 paid in at Petershill, but plenty of kids were admitted free too, so with them and the respective committees it would be over 400.

And more than half of that would have been darvel fans , disappointed with turn out from petershill as you have been improving 

747 at lok   breakdown as follows

600 were gers fans   50 third lanark fans  50 hoose fans  40 queens park fans  7 genuine lok fans

survey of fans     90% preferred werthers original + not the sugar free ones

committee have knocked back our plea at the agm to sell them in the pie hut

could lead to other stuff like extra strong mints or  old english spangles

we need an adrenaline rush say the fans

petition also to werthers about individually wrapped sweets

causes problems to our arthritic support   opening the wrappers

yardley our superdog fan cant open them either

would help our groundsman cleaning the terraces

help the climate also

40 minutes ago, nicotina said:

747 at lok   breakdown as follows

600 were gers fans   50 third lanark fans  50 hoose fans  40 queens park fans  7 genuine lok fans

survey of fans     90% preferred werthers original + not the sugar free ones

committee have knocked back our plea at the agm to sell them in the pie hut

could lead to other stuff like extra strong mints or  old english spangles

we need an adrenaline rush say the fans

petition also to werthers about individually wrapped sweets

causes problems to our arthritic support   opening the wrappers

yardley our superdog fan cant open them either

would help our groundsman cleaning the terraces

help the climate also

747....that’s a jumbo figure.

And more than half of that would have been darvel fans , disappointed with turn out from petershill as you have been improving 
No glory hunters up our way. Our crowds have been constant whether we have been in the top league or in the second tier. Same hard-core of fans who go home and away.

42 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
10 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

No glory hunters up our way. Our crowds have been constant whether we have been in the top league or in the second tier. Same hard-core of fans who go home and away.

Don’t think it’s glory hunters as we have won nothing as of yet  , we weren’t good yesterday but we have been playing some really good football and our crowds have risen because of this , I’d like to think it’s just the community getting behind us 

45 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Don’t think it’s glory hunters as we have won nothing as of yet  , we weren’t good yesterday but we have been playing some really good football and our crowds have risen because of this , I’d like to think it’s just the community getting behind us 

Definitely think community involvement is crucial DL, a good cup run always helped the Bankies too ( been a while though )

16 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Rob roy neilston official paying attendance 148

u16 all went in free 

thought was more to be honest 

Took the game in as a neutral with my 5 year old son. (so I assume he isn't counted among the 148. taking it up to 149 at least😁)

Agree with you in thinking there were more, my thoughts were 200 - 220 or thereabouts

Weekend attendance / headcount 25/1/20

Still looking for a few if anyone can help?

Figures I look for should include free entry, kids, helpers, committee,  paying etc. A general headcount of all on spectators side of barriers. 

That's over 60,000 cumulative spectators counted and that's only part of the season. 

Thanks again to all clubs and supporters for your  continued help.

IMG_20200128_212719.JPG

IMG_20200128_212632.JPG

IMG_20200128_212842.JPG

18 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend attendance / headcount 25/1/20

Still looking for a few if anyone can help?

Figures I look for should include free entry, kids, helpers, committee,  paying etc. A general headcount of all on spectators side of barriers. 

That's over 60,000 cumulative spectators counted and that's only part of the season. 

Thanks again to all clubs and supporters for your  continued help.

IMG_20200128_212719.JPG

IMG_20200128_212632.JPG

IMG_20200128_212842.JPG

Kilwinning v ladeside 260

4 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Is 24 the paid admissions at Dyce v St Ternan? I thought about 50! Must've been a few on committee cards...

I received 24 as fig after messaging their Facebook page. I've also had headcount of c60. I do go with club figure in first instance. I have asked to include all not just paying. May have to ask again. 

7 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

I received 24 as fig after messaging their Facebook page. I've also had headcount of c60. I do go with club figure in first instance. I have asked to include all not just paying. May have to ask again. 

I usually do a quick head count for my own benefit more than anything else, will try to remember to post them here! I'd agree with between 50 and 60.  Probably more towards 50.