Junior attendances 2019/20

Burnieclub78

I agree that overstating crowd sizes is not going to harm the marketability of the product(then again as I have said many times we could start with the easy step of 3pm kick offs) but it would be very interesting to get an honest and accurate picture simply by clubs who issue tickets letting us know what the numbers through the gates were.For example do we not at least have the accurate figures for the last round of the Scottish where clubs must record the gate and confirm to their opponents and the SJFA?Can anyone give those crowds as declared?

I agree that overstating crowd sizes is not going to harm the marketability of the product(then again as I have said many times we could start with the easy step of 3pm kick offs) but it would be very interesting to get an honest and accurate picture simply by clubs who issue tickets letting us know what the numbers through the gates were.For example do we not at least have the accurate figures for the last round of the Scottish where clubs must record the gate and confirm to their opponents and the SJFA?Can anyone give those crowds as declared?
I already did. 365 paid in at Petershill v Darvel, and 305 at the return. Obviously both committees, press etc need to be added to that, and kids went free at both games.

2 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

I totally understand where you are coming from regarding gate numbers. My personal opinion regarding attendance figures is they should include all on spectators side of barriers. This imo gives a more accurate figure of spectators. Take the Darvel / Petetshill game. 305 I believe was paying gate? I may be wrong? Add on two committees, helpers, kids etc and can be quite easily another 80+. Spectators. All are seeing advertising / sponsorship / club adverts / buying food & drinks etc and almost certainly watching the game.

Regarding cup games I can understand if gate is split but if figures are given as paying between clubs, and then a total including free, kids, committee etc then I'm sure that could work when announcing total att.  Still need all clubs to help with getting most accurate figures possible. 

17 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Can we have the actual club declared attendances at the last round of the Scottish then for all games?

Can anyone confirm?There are plenty of club connected people on this site and plenty with lots to say.Can we possibly just have the facts on this?

Missing quite a few attendance / headcount from weekend. Any help getting figures would be greatly appreciated 

Auchinleck v Rutherglen 

Beith v Largs

Hurlford v Clydebank 

Troon v Kirkintilloch 

Craigmark v Neilston 

Irvine Victoria v Renfrew 

Whitletts v Cambuslang Rangers 

Greenock Juniors v Lesmahagow 

Larkhall v Ardrossan 

Thorniewood v Maybole 

Vale of Clyde v Lugar Boswell 

Kirriemuir v Tayport 

Brechin Vics v Forfar Albion 

Dundee Violet v Arbroath Vics 

Lochee Harp v Couper Angus

Kirkcaldy v Bo'ness Utd juniors 

Broughty v Scone Th

Aberdeen East End v Dundee North End

Buchanhaven v Forfar West End 

Culter v Luncarty 

Ellon Utd v Hall Russell 

Longside v Buckie Rovers 

Islavale v Newmachar 

Sunnybank v Aberdeen Uni 

Craigmark v Neilston 60-70

Missing quite a few attendance / headcount from weekend. Any help getting figures would be greatly appreciated 
Auchinleck v Rutherglen 
Beith v Largs
Hurlford v Clydebank 
Troon v Kirkintilloch 
Craigmark v Neilston 
Larkhall v Ardrossan 
Thorniewood v Maybole 
Kirriemuir v Tayport 
Broughty v Scone Th
Culter v Luncarty 
Ellon Utd v Hall Russell 
Longside v Buckie Rovers 
Islavale v Newmachar 
Sunnybank v Aberdeen Uni 

5 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Auchinleck v Rutherglen 

Beith v Largs

Hurlford v Clydebank 

Troon v Kirkintilloch 

Craigmark v Neilston 

Larkhall v Ardrossan 

Thorniewood v Maybole 

Kirriemuir v Tayport 

Broughty v Scone Th

Culter v Luncarty 

Ellon Utd v Hall Russell 

Longside v Buckie Rovers 

Islavale v Newmachar 

Sunnybank v Aberdeen Uni 

About 240 at Hurlford v Bankies (based on crowd photos I took in first half)

On 05/02/2020 at 18:47, Burnieclub78 said:

The headcount I got for Kilwinning v Meadow was from someone who has supplied me many figures over past couple of years. Someone I believe I can trust. 

I concur with his figure of 365 - I counted slightly  higher at 385.